• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skin Art: BigMike4Life

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey thats pretty cool... so did you just apply a photoshop filter to a novaskin screenshot? then apply the same filter to the gun and brush in some green.... seems legit ;)

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey thats pretty cool... so did you just apply a photoshop filter to a novaskin screenshot? then apply the same filter to the gun and brush in some green.... seems legit ;)
Something like that. I used the PMC skin viewer and took that shot of his skin + created that gun real quick in blender. Then applied a few cheesy filters and whala. An image that will please at least Bigmike4life :p Nothing like your sketches. Now my turn for a question; You use an art pad with your computer for the drawing don't you?

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Something like that. I used the PMC skin viewer and took that shot of his skin + created that gun real quick in blender. Then applied a few cheesy filters and whala. An image that will please at least Bigmike4life :p Nothing like your sketches. Now my turn for a question; You use an art pad with your computer for the drawing don't you?
Yup my favourite thing in the world... my Wacom tablet. Use it for everything!

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
And hey I don't think photoshoping your signature is a good idea :confused:

just sayin'

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
And hey I don't think photoshoping your signature is a good idea :confused:

just sayin'
I see no rules against it yet, so might as well force them to make a new one :D Just to give my favorite moderator a lil extra work

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
I want one so frikin bad! I cant draw sh*z on this dang touchpad/mouse -_- How much was that one? if you know
Its about $200 bucks on wacom.com (but you don't have to use one, you can just draw on paper and then scan it into photoshop or use the pen tool :)

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Its about $200 bucks on wacom.com (but you don't have to use one, you can just draw on paper and then scan it into photoshop or use the pen tool :)
Fin. You know very well that its not the same :p I can draw all the staff pics i want on paper and it wont match you digital drawn beauties >.> So I make movie :)

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Ha ha you don't get it even I draw them on paper, ink them (with ink) and scan them in. I only colour them with the tablet (which isn't really necessary)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci