• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon! (Bacon Number)

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Hi!
So my friend Lord_Axely told me about this game and I thought I would make a thread for it :D
You may be wondering "Hey what is this game" well Kevin Bacon (An actor) once said he had worked with everyone in Hollywood so this is a game where people challenge each other to make a link to an actor and to Kevin Bacon in as little steps as possible (Recommended amount is 6 or lower).
This is an example using Elvis Presley.
Elvis Presley was in Change Of Habit (1969) with Edward Asner
Edward Asner was in JFK (1991) with Kevin Bacon

How it works:Kevin Bacon has a Bacon number of 0.
Those actors who have worked directly with Kevin Bacon have a Bacon number of 1.
If the lowest Bacon number of any actor with whom X has appeared in any movie is N, X's Bacon number is N+1.
How it would work on the forums
Me: Elvis PresleyPerson 1: Elvis Presley was in Change Of Habit (1969) with Edward Asner
Edward Asner was in JFK (1991) with Kevin Bacon
Then person 1 would say an actors name and person 2 would answer using this method. Repeat this.
(Sorry if this made no sense :p)
If you didn't get a single word of this look up Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon on Wikipedia.
I will start it off. Mary Pickford.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is very similar the Wikipedia game. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci