• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sinners {US Division}

HeyImCool

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LavaPharaoh
Aɢᴇ: 12
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Alex
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: d3alreaper1.killer.pvp
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: non
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: unique Avire Harmony Reggin , Angels, BrotherHood
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: To get better in the minecraft pvp depertment
and to try to benfit you as a clan

ItsChriis

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:MaybeChris
Aɢᴇ:14
Nᴀᴍᴇ:Chris
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:bruce already has it and i don't want my skype out there
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ:none
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs:Asylum,Atomic,Avarsity,Clemency,Cryptic.
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?:I want to join Sinners because lately if been trying to join a clan thats active and doesn't rage that much and has good sportsmanship and doesn't scream into their mic and i think this clan is none of the above.So i think this clan is best for me.

Last edited:

Enspesify

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _Limits
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Bruce has it :D
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: Diamond
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Harmony, Invincible (#2 in the leaderboard at once), Darth, Avoiidance, many others I don't remember.
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: I want to join Sinners because i recently quit for about a year and now im back. I've been playing mc for 4 years and i would say i have pretty good knowledge of the game. I want to join the clan cuz i wanna get back into the clans and just have fun because i came back after a year break.. oh and also bruce <3

SinnersUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LavaPharaoh
Aɢᴇ: 12
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: d3alreaper1.killer.pvp
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: non
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: unique Avire Harmony Reggin , Angels, BrotherHood
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: To get better in the minecraft pvp depertment
and to try to benfit you as a clan
Accepted As Member <3

SinnersUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:MaybeChris
Aɢᴇ:14
Nᴀᴍᴇ:Chris
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:bruce already has it and i don't want my skype out there
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ:none
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs:Asylum,Atomic,Avarsity,Clemency,Cryptic.
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?:I want to join Sinners because lately if been trying to join a clan thats active and doesn't rage that much and has good sportsmanship and doesn't scream into their mic and i think this clan is none of the above.So i think this clan is best for me.
Accepted as Member! <3

SinnersUS

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _Limits
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Bruce has it :D
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: Diamond
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Harmony, Invincible (#2 in the leaderboard at once), Darth, Avoiidance, many others I don't remember.
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners?: I want to join Sinners because i recently quit for about a year and now im back. I've been playing mc for 4 years and i would say i have pretty good knowledge of the game. I want to join the clan cuz i wanna get back into the clans and just have fun because i came back after a year break.. oh and also bruce <3
Accepted As Member! <3

Breakin

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: PingSource
Aɢᴇ: 14
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Shaun
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: shaun.dominick
Dᴏɴɴᴏʀ: not one
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #Harmony and Decade
Wʜy ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sinners
Because it gives me a chance to improve my pvp even further and meet some new friends. It will also bring me back to mcsg a lot more. Well because I lost my old account and I barely play mcsg this would be perfect to bring me back into the survival games. I played it all the time before I knew of badlion, but now I don't play it that often. So if my stats are like 100 and something don't judge me by that. If u can go on badlion Sg and look at my stats there. If I do join this clan I will play mcsg a lot more and I will get better stats.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci