• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sinister ⚧

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXC__

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: DXC
IGN: Fistfull
Skypename: i have you :)
Country: I was born in romania and speak romanian but my dad and my family moved to ukrain cause he had to do some work
Wins: 15 / 55 ( never tryharded)
Games played:
PvP strengths: I m usually really good at clan wars and team fights , but im also good in solostrats
PvP weaknesses: i pvp bad when i m really stressed , when i have a lot off pressure on myself , i need to concentrate.
Previous clan experiences: sinister , wg , phoenix , zotikus , thesquirtels
Who do you know in Sinister: Omar , And Tudoran.
Why do you want to join Sinister: Cause its an EU Elite clan and i want to share my skills with other players and learn more from the others in this clan :)

Also this is a really good clan for me to join and i think i would fit here :)

Sinister ⚧

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: DXC
IGN: Fistfull
Skypename: i have you :)
Country: I was born in romania and speak romanian but my dad and my family moved to ukrain cause he had to do some work
Wins: 15 / 55 ( never tryharded)
Games played:
PvP strengths: I m usually really good at clan wars and team fights , but im also good in solostrats
PvP weaknesses: i pvp bad when i m really stressed , when i have a lot off pressure on myself , i need to concentrate.
Previous clan experiences: sinister , wg , phoenix , zotikus , thesquirtels
Who do you know in Sinister: Omar , And Tudoran.
Why do you want to join Sinister: Cause its an EU Elite clan and i want to share my skills with other players and learn more from the others in this clan :)
Also this is a really good clan for me to join and i think i would fit here :)
Accepted as a Trial. Make sure to be active on the TeamSpeak and attend clan activities to have a bigger chance of getting accepted!

gangzorr69

Survivor
Reaction score
CW Vs Frequency ? Add : kit.jmekvaloarerares Or Kalin1613 <3

Sovki_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jonas
IGN: Sovki_
Skypename: jonas.sovki
Wins: 5?
Games played: 25?
PvP strengths: Sword/strafe, bows.
PvP weaknesses: PvPing with rod...
Previous clan experiences: None on this survival games server, so far..
Who do you know in Sinister: I know no one, but hopefully I'll get to know you guys. Thats only if I'm accepted/getting a trial of course.
Why do you want to join Sinister: It seems like a good nice clan, which has some clanwars. Would like to join because of that and because I'm really looking for an opportunity even tho I'm a complete new player here at MCGamer. (Please give me a chance for at least trial, and you might be impressed?)

Alexandre

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jonas
IGN: Sovki_
Skypename: jonas.sovki
Wins: 5?
Games played: 25?
PvP strengths: Sword/strafe, bows.
PvP weaknesses: PvPing with rod...
Previous clan experiences: None on this survival games server, so far..
Who do you know in Sinister: I know no one, but hopefully I'll get to know you guys. Thats only if I'm accepted/getting a trial of course.
Why do you want to join Sinister: It seems like a good nice clan, which has some clanwars. Would like to join because of that and because I'm really looking for an opportunity even tho I'm a complete new player here at MCGamer. (Please give me a chance for at least trial, and you might be impressed?)
sinister disbanded broski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci