• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join Purchase

Do you think the ability to purchase silent join is a good idea?

• Total voters

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Solution: Change plugin so it carried around the servers.. That would be much smarter lol.

Or just give it to the top 25 players so we can have some peace. <3
The developers would fix it if they could, but it isn't possible. There is no way for them to make it hide the message without Silent Join
Ultimately, the decision comes down to the Administrators.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
/d at the last second. Provides enough confusion to make it out of spawn.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lo
Solution: Change plugin so it carried around the servers.. That would be much smarter lol.

Or just give it to the top 25 players so we can have some peace. <3
lol thats not fair to other ppl who get targeted xD. You don't have to be top 25 to be targeted.

Lol i've tried this many times.. but if these people really wanna know who you are, they figure it out.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Lo

lol thats not fair to other ppl who get targeted xD. You don't have to be top 25 to be targeted.

Lol i've tried this many times.. but if these people really wanna know who you are, they figure it out.
Okay you need to understand this, they won't ever edit the /d command. Targeting is part of the game and it is actually really easy to overcome. Youtubers put up with it all the time yet they don't complain about it too much because they know how to just work with it.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay you need to understand this, they won't ever edit the /d command. Targeting is part of the game and it is actually really easy to overcome. Youtubers put up with it all the time yet they don't complain about it too much because they know how to just work with it.
lol if they were ok with targeting(just a part of the game) they wouldn't of put /d in mcsg in the first place. Targeting is part of the game I understand. If you see someone in game who has worse stuff than you and you chase them til they are dead, that is ok. It is the people who target off spawn with a sword. The people who have the mindset as soon as the game starts that they are going to target this person right off spawn.

Targeting off spawn, when a person is defenseless, sucks and its extremely hard to avoid. You have to just run for 5 minutes or longer, hope you find a sword randomly on the ground or get enough room to somehow open a chest that hasn't been looted. That kind of stuff isn't fair. If however, you get targeted in the middle of a game, at least then, you had a chase to get chests, get armor etc. If you didn't get good loot, then well, that's kinda just tough luck, but at least you had a fair chance at that point.

And native, you're opinion is a bit... bias xD because I have sat there and watched you target people in the past lol. You are the targeter that a lot of people rage about xD.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
lol if they were ok with targeting(just a part of the game) they wouldn't of put /d in mcsg in the first place. Targeting is part of the game I understand. If you see someone in game who has worse stuff than you and you chase them til they are dead, that is ok. It is the people who target off spawn with a sword. The people who have the mindset as soon as the game starts that they are going to target this person right off spawn.

Targeting off spawn, when a person is defenseless, sucks and its extremely hard to avoid. You have to just run for 5 minutes or longer, hope you find a sword randomly on the ground or get enough room to somehow open a chest that hasn't been looted. That kind of stuff isn't fair. If however, you get targeted in the middle of a game, at least then, you had a chase to get chests, get armor etc. If you didn't get good loot, then well, that's kinda just tough luck, but at least you had a fair chance at that point.

And native, you're opinion is a bit... bias xD because I have sat there and watched you target people in the past lol. You are the targeter that a lot of people rage about xD.
Lol I don't target xD the reason I dont care because im not bad at this game. its easy to get distance or fist the random off you

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol I don't target xD the reason I dont care because im not bad at this game. its easy to get distance or fist the random off you
not when that random dude is actually good xD with 1k wins.. and teammates xD. Be a top page player..its crazy. I'm not even that good at pvp honestly, so when these teams of good players are targeting off spawn and i'm defenseless.. x.x

forgot that targeting isn't a problem for the great nativetalent l3l xD

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, it would be good since /d does not actually work. But I believe since platinum members have already paid $100, they should not have to pay more money. So it should just be given to platinum members, now since most ''Famous and or Good pvp players do not have iron or gold donor it should not be able to be bought for these ranks, but for Diamond it should be $5.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
The majority of Youtubers put up with it because they have silent join

Last edited:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea, it would be good since /d does not actually work. But I believe since platinum members have already paid $100, they should not have to pay more money. So it should just be given to platinum members, now since most ''Famous and or Good pvp players do not have iron or gold donor it should not be able to be bought for these ranks, but for Diamond it should be $5.
nah, free without lifetime donors isn't really fair since a lot of them didn't even pay for that xD such as myself. Lifetime donors knew what they were buying when they purchased this donor. Giving them something extra for free, just isn't right I don't think. Like I said, mcsg needs to make some money out of it.

The majority of Youtubers put up with it because they have silent join
Exactly lol.

OMG YES GIMMIE
<3

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Diamond+
Not the ONLY PLATINUM CRAP
Platinum already gets 4 votes, /fly in hub, Pets in hub, Color code chats (ex. &a &c), and everything diamond gets.

Not to mention Diamond was Originally MCSG's Best rank and its lifetime.

Platinum was just a little 'Extra' thing to add to those who have Diamond donor
Hence the fact there is a 25$ Upgrade.

Silent join SHOULD BE DIAMOND+

"But this isn't fair!"

TOUGH LUCK^^

Im not even that known in the community and i get targeted -.-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member