• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join Purchase

Do you think the ability to purchase silent join is a good idea?

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright lets get this back on topic plz :)
No one has talked on this thread in a bit. But it's still a wonderful idea nevertheless[/QUOTE]

yeah it kind of died down :p. I forgot to respond to it once.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
i disagree, silent join does give you an advantage.
althought it is annoying, targeting evens the playing field. i do not support it, that's how it is; being targeted by a couple of noobs in a game attempts to even the playing field by presenting an extra challenge to the skilled player. it's unfortunate, but that's how it works. everything comes with consequences.
being able to purchase a silent join would provide an unfair advantage to the purchaser by attempting to remove the naturally occuring targeting that happens to attempt to provide a fair playing field. if your stats are of such concern, play on an alt or figure something else out.
i feel this thread was made because you were fed up about targeting and solely concerns yourself and other skilled players.
Also, saying it's unfair for people that don't have a lifetime rank to buy this option is absurd, yet again proving my point that this this was created out of anger for you and other skilled players making it an unfair and biased idea.
Going by that, then /d is also an unfair advantage. If players know they are fighting against good player, they are naturally a lot more defensive/cautious then when they are fighting an average player, meaning that, going by what you said, that gives the disguised player an advantage.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Going by that, then /d is also an unfair advantage. If players know they are fighting against good player, they are naturally a lot more defensive/cautious then when they are fighting an average player, meaning that, going by what you said, that gives the disguised player an advantage.
Doesn't matter when you get targeted every game now does it?

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Disguise is like the "silent join" for donators as it doesn't show your real in game name as it shows a fake name which covers your identity which counts as the "silent join" which is good as donators aren't missing out and the members who don't know this think the person is a normal player and not a donor or a vip or someone else which is good for non-targetters but yes I have to agree with you. You make a excellent point but I'm guessing as I said before that is what the /d is for the donators It would be a good idea but also what would be the need for /d it would pretty much be pointless

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
its for silent join
Disguise is like the "silent join" for donators as it doesn't show your real in game name as it shows a fake name which covers your identity which counts as the "silent join" which is good as donators aren't missing out and the members who don't know this think the person is a normal player and not a donor or a vip or someone else which is good for non-targetters but yes I have to agree with you. You make a excellent point but I'm guessing as I said before that is what the /d is for the donators It would be a good idea but also what would be the need for /d it would pretty much be pointless

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol everyone makes the same mistake you are making here. /d does not work as a silent join for donor for this 1 reason. Even if you are in /d BEFORE joining a server, when you join the server it still says "reven86 has joined", then after you joined, it puts you into /d. It always says the REAL NAME of the person who joined, then puts them into /d automatically after you join.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci