• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Silence [Elite AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
All good guys. McNinjaCraft and his buddies have left to go make a new clan (Fade) because Silence is getting a bad name.... So pathetic.
- BigFella98
Mate don't come flaming this thread up Back then I can admit it we won't the best clan. About 2 months into the clan we actually respected everything we were nice friendly and we will always listen to the clan rules. Joel we have put up all the losses (thats what I know) And the reason why I left was because It was hard to get in touch with mriceray because his internet has been down for 1 month now. The only way I could get in touch with him was when he was at his friends house to tell him the thread details.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
I ONLY PUT UP CLAN BATTLES THAT I HAVE AGREED TO, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF MCNinjaCraft agreed to a clan battle, if I didnt agree then it doesn't count - look at the rules!
Iceray put up the loss to #Dauntless 3-0.
We had a nice friendly battle.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Silence is a bunch I liars that try to get there own way. I joined there clan in the beginning and realised that they were cheating in clan battles and not posting losses. Adding people as cheerleaders when they didn't even ask for cheerleader. This was the reason for which I left because the clan leaders didn't know how to run a clan. Btw mriceray doesn't have 300+ wins, he probably doesn't even have 100. He lies about everything and tries to get his own way. When I used to be in #Core, we 3v3 clan battled them and they used 4 players and then claimed that they didn't even though he was in the clan. Then we beat them 1-0 and they forfeited after and refused to post the scores. Sorry for the flame on the thread but I'm just telling the truth.
Have a nice day
- BigFella98
No you lier that never happened. Just because you hated the leader doesn't mean you make pathetic crap up.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Btw mriceray messaged everyone on skype about cheerleader. And guys lets try not to cause any more flame just message me on skype if you need to know something.

Reactions: hxq

ItzTeddles

Spectator
Reaction score
Mate don't come flaming this thread up Back then I can admit it we won't the best clan. About 2 months into the clan we actually respected everything we were nice friendly and we will always listen to the clan rules. Joel we have put up all the losses (thats what I know) And the reason why I left was because It was hard to get in touch with mriceray because his internet has been down for 1 month now. The only way I could get in touch with him was when he was at his friends house to tell him the thread details.
LIES, hes internet isnt down...... i talk to him on skype regulary, like yesterday.... eZ lies, We also had a friendly clan batlle and u lied about the scores and told everyone we ddosed you

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
LIES, hes internet isnt down...... i talk to him on skype regulary, like yesterday.... eZ lies, We also had a friendly clan batlle and u lied about the scores and told everyone we ddosed you
We didn't say you ddosed us we said suspisious ddos.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
My wifi at home is down, and it has been for a while now, If I talk to anyone its through 3G (phone internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci