• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-:- Signature Help -:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonas

Tribute
Reaction score
When I try to add a Picture for my Signature, it just says this message:

The following error occurred:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I tried to use many methods to import the picture but none of them worked..
Thanks for reading/helping.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I try to add a Picture for my Signature, it just says this message:

The following error occurred:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I tried to use many methods to import the picture but none of them worked..
Thanks for reading/helping.
Hey there,

You are encountering this problem because you are fairly new to the forums. In the past, we used to work with 'new member', 'member' and 'active member' ranks on the forums, but they were replaced by much more and specific ranks, for example, spectator, mockingjay or just experienced. In order to be able to add certain images to your signature, you needed the 'member' rank and the way you used to get that, was by having a minimum of 30 posts on the forums. Although the names of the ranks have changed, this 'signature system' still works like it used to.

So, TL;DR, if you want to put images in your signature, you will need to post at least 30 messages in total on the forums.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci