• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shut down by staff.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Recently there was a thread to remove ncp, from kitpvp. Now I do agree that it should not be removed, but definitely nerfed a bit. Here's all the people that agreed with the downgrade:

PEOPLE
1. Soulv2
2. endthebean
3. polarisXD
4. billyguy1
5. Blazerboy123
6. Cupcake
7. Johan (Ellen)
8. Sage
9. Lucidictive
10. Claps123
11. Wolf_Rusher
12. Resistantcorn12
13. ThatOneFox
14. Purge
15. Captain
16 BlitzCometITU
17 Sonny_Dude1
18 porkstorm
19 Lovelights
20 Apollo
21 CorruptCow
22 Linkdude1997
23 Branman
24 Giggity69Goo
25 Esanity
26 cscoop
27 xXDaMakerXx
28 average_name
29 Tironas11
30 GamesWithGinger
31 Cat_On_A_Poptart
32 Vonnics
33 bowhoo
34 Cleverfalcon5000
35 LittleRawr_
36 JustFreeky
37 cadbane4321
38 The_Man
39 Why_ask
40 BitoBain
41 AMooseMan3
42 RTGxxKAOS
43 SpidersFTW
44 MrBlocksterMan
45 IronwoodWB
46 Maxypie
47 TylerThePandaHD
48 Kristie (Auroraty )
49 ZadoHD
50 Ryanroks
51 Angelgun
52 Zaex
53 Duckluv321
54 Jccandfriends
55 Upperbyte
56 SirCumstances
56 Sim_Man
57 Zoeticly
58 Burtry
59 patrickfalcon
60 AlgerWaterlow
61 Siewer
62 EvermoreHD
63 Saza
64 YoungWolfyy_

Here's all the people that did not:
Dave (STAFF)
Willowcraft4 (STAFF)

Here's a statement from Billa: "I thought MCSG was supposed to be about listening to the communities ideas? Not to instantly shut them down.
If around 60 people have already agreed within a day, it's nothing to quickly dismiss, as well as Rexxy would be quite disappointed by this..".

Now, as Billa stated, isn't the community the main priority? If there's no community there's no staff.

Just my thoughts, rantish thing. I just think staff need to stop shutting down ideas so quickly.

Last edited:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
What doesn't make sense is that the NCP works on the other servers, but if people are clearly disliking the use of it on the KitPvP server, why keep it? it gives a BUNCH of disadvantages to people who know how to play, and Rexxy explained the effects perfectly.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Heres something very similar to what happened with OnlyMathias. He said the truth, he wanted to tell what was happening and trying to make the community better, however MCSG doesn't wants to, so they removed his opinion and banned him.

If MCSG doesn't like it —or to be more clear, the mind behind MCSG which isn't Chad— then they will delete it.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Heres something very similar to what happened with OnlyMathias. He said the truth, he wanted to tell what was happening and trying to make the community better, however MCSG doesn't wants to, so they removed his opinion and banned him.

If MCSG doesn't like it —or to be more clear, the mind behind MCSG which isn't Chad— then they will delete it.
Wouldn't this be to the BENEFIT of MCSG, by listening to the suggestions?

HypezFizz

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think NCP being disabled will ever be a viable option with the window it opens up for hackers and the staff presence it demands.
Personally, I think if the Kit PvP server's game play matches that of Survival Games in terms on NCP, there shouldn't be a problem. Anything less than that, and it's kind of a problem.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Wouldn't this be to the BENEFIT of MCSG, by listening to the suggestions?
Yes, obviously listening to the members will make the community better, but as Blitz said, MCSG just doesn't want to make the game better.

I don't think NCP being disabled will ever be a viable option with the window it opens up for hackers and the staff presence it demands.
Personally, I think if the Kit PvP server's game play matches that of Survival Games in terms on NCP, there shouldn't be a problem. Anything less than that, and it's kind of a problem.
Its not about removing NCP, in fact, its about being able to PVP. You can try to hit a player looking at the straight for more than 10 seconds and won't register a hit. We want to actually PVP. To practice PVP. Whats the point of a server called on the terms of PVP if you can't even practice it.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I ended up agreeing with the idea.

Please change my opinion on the original post.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, obviously listening to the members will make the community better, but as Blitz said, MCSG just doesn't want to make the game better.
Now, why would they want that, when they said they wanted criticism?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score

Its not about removing NCP, in fact, its about being able to PVP. You can try to hit a player looking at the straight for more than 10 seconds and won't register a hit. We want to actually PVP. To practice PVP. Whats the point of a server called on the terms of PVP if you can't even practice it.
Yay controversy.... Just what I want to see when I wake
Up.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci