• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Showing the hearts of your killer.

Do you want to see this implemented?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alot of times when I die, I really want to know how many hearts my opponent had when he killed me.

Which leaded me to make this thread.

So when you die, a little message would pop up in the chat saying something along the lines of this:

Your killer (player name), killed you with _ hearts.

Opinions?

Edit- Only the person who died would see the amount of hearts.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, totally. I really want to know if I was owned badly, or if it was a close match.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
C: That'd be kewl.
And that way, people wouldn't say "GG 5 hearts" or something.
It is a good way to gauge how good you were in that fight, because it'd show just how close you came to killing them.
Several clans I know of that interview their applicants do it partially by how many hearts the fighters have at the end of a 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, etc. If they do the interviews within MCSG, then they'll know if the person is lying or not.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe, but I can mentally determine at around what hearts the person I died to was at, so if I think I was really close to killing my opponent I don't feel as bad.
And this can go wrong because the person who died could possibly be in a Skype call with someone in-game, and telling him his hearts would give him an advantage.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSG needs this. After I foguth a team of 4, the next time I joined the lobby they said I was hacking. They really need to know how many hearts I was at from time to time because they think that my hearts did'nt go down.

(nubs..)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci