• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shower Idea 1: Resistance at the beginning of the game.

Opinions? (Please elaborate in the comments)

• Total voters
Reaction score
I want this. I was playing SG4 which usually is 10-15 min recording, but instead, it was 5:31 min XD watch the people die off corn :p
Not trying to boost my yt, but watch it :p

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't want there to be less of a bloodbath. In fact, I'd much rather have there be more of a bloodbath. I know that sounds weird, but I kind of like there being even fewer people, and I thought that corn chests could all have some type of weapon, with stone swords being the best weapon you would get.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm personally not a big supporter of this but the thought was all there. Well done :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for shooting your second shower-prompted proposal, but I am going to have to give another no to this one...

Going to the cornucopia is supposed to be a risk. You can get great loot to start off your game, but you also have the chance of getting brutally murdered soon after your adventure commences. If you want to avoid a semi-inevitable death at the bloodbath at corn, simply run like heck in the opposite direction.

Adding resistance or golden apple hearts would make it much less of a risk, because even if someone's hitting you with a stone sword, you'll probably escape alive with 12 hearts or some fancy potion affect keeping you away from the verge of death.

People complain a lot about getting killed off of spawn, but they never consider running away from the cornucopia, and while you could be missing some pretty good loot, you'll be almost guaranteed a life spared and a head start on your chest route. Of course, you have to weigh out the pros and cons, but it can make for some interesting strategies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci