• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show Your Setup

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Little Message to the Thread:
I've been saving up and buying parts since late April, and it's finally come to the point where I'm nearly ready to build my computer! I anticipate that it will be ready for use in approximately two weeks. Hopefully sooner :3

Either way, get prepared for a completely new picture of my setup. I recently relocated to a different desk, a different room in my house, and soon, a new computer! Get Hyped :D

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Little Message to the Thread:
I've been saving up and buying parts since late April, and it's finally come to the point where I'm nearly ready to build my computer! I anticipate that it will be ready for use in approximately two weeks. Hopefully sooner :3

Either way, get prepared for a completely new picture of my setup. I recently relocated to a different desk, a different room in my house, and soon, a new computer! Get Hyped :D
Sweet Cubes what are you going to do with it start a YouTube channel is probably what I would think you would do. Hope your happy with your new computer.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score

Dat cable management.....
Dual monitor with a laptop,
GTX 780
Intel i5 4670K
120GB SSD
1TB HDD
8GB DDR3 (will add a bit more later, to 16)

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Dat cable management.....
Dual monitor with a laptop,
GTX 780
Intel i5 4670K
120GB SSD
1TB HDD
8GB DDR3 (will add a bit more later, to 16)
The cables are the lovechild of Satan and Kim Jong Un's PC. cx

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeeeeah.... I just set this up. Haven't gotten around to cable management yet :l
I shouldn't be talking anyway, if I should you mine, you would literally shoot my PC in the face to put it out of its suffering. xD

luka___

Tribute
Reaction score
Setup taken away to prevent distraction from study.... fml

The one advantage to doing exams is that the money you get from your parents for doing well helps you soup up your setup :D

Reaction score
Even through this is a necro , don't lock the thread.
2008 Toshiba Satellite Win. XP
2012 Lenovo G80's
2005-6 (forgot, I was only 6 and my mum was getting it for education ;c) Microsoft White Mouse

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
The one advantage to doing exams is that the money you get from your parents for doing well helps you soup up your setup :D

Why so tidy? ...

Anyways, here's my setup.

EDIT: Thread locked for the following reason(s)

• Necro Thread

Last edited:

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is mine :p
photo (1).JPG

• 2 Samsungs monitors
  • Black Widow Chroma
  • Razer Deathadder
  • Macbook Air

Members online