• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show Your Setup

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys seriously have some expensive setups >.< I just have my Macbook Pro, if I want to make avatars I don't even have a drawing tablet, I use the pen tool in photoshop. My mic is broken, nonetheless I don't speak, my mac is a bit weird, I get lag when typing this because of hearing music.

But I'm happy with my setup. Just wish I had a better Mac (since this one is a bit old now) and maybe some new headphones c:
(Damn I want one of those Retina Display MacBook pro's 'cause it will help me more with my color selection in some stuff, etc, etc, etc.... c:::)
Actually I have a macbook pro which i used until 2000ish games played. Then I went out and bought an expensive setup with the money I saved up.

Keyboard $220
Computer $1100 (Soon to be $1900)
Mouse $90
Monitor $129

At the moment I get 200 fps when I record with HD texture packs and Its still cheaper then my macbook pro by like $500 xD

Apple = Overpriced.

But hey, I never bought a Macbook pro, was given to me by school as a study tool. Im assuming the same for you? :)

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol Im jealous! :p but doesnt surpass my gorgeous monitor :p

by the way, you have two keyboards? I see one on the far left behind the mic and under the TV xD
The one under the TV is my old one and I sometimes use it for my xbox.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually I have a macbook pro which i used until 2000ish games played. Then I went out and bought an expensive setup with the money I saved up.

Keyboard $220
Computer $1100 (Soon to be $1900)
Mouse $90
Monitor $129

At the moment I get 200 fps when I record with HD texture packs and Its still cheaper then my macbook pro by like $500 xD
Apple = Overpriced.

But hey, I never bought a Macbook pro, was given to me by school as a study tool. Im assuming the same for you? :)
Honestly, I bought if as its in my range price. Never used mac's for playing(other than SNES or other console emulators), then I adventured within Minecraft.
Macs are, yes, a bit overpriced, but they get the job done —or at least for me (Thus, mine is a couple years old now, not the fastest at this point).
However, overpriced, I know some who get around 200 fps or more. c:

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, I bought if as its in my range price. Never used mac's for playing(other than SNES or other console emulators), then I adventured within Minecraft.
Macs are, yes, a bit overpriced, but they get the job done —or at least for me (Thus, mine is a couple years old now, not the fastest at this point).
However, overpriced, I know some who get around 200 fps or more. c:
I admit, macbooks are so much better then windows when it comes to web-browsing.. If I was on my mac I would have been able to navigate through hours of web pages without a single advertisement popping up.. Although I just opened firefox and from the time I went from google to your reply I recieved about 5 popups and 2 tabs. This is not even avoidable, I have adblocker and it does nothing ;-;

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
In picture:
3DS Xl
Pokemon X
Razer Naga 2014
Razer black widow ultimate edition
A 27 inch 120 Hertz Samsung monitor (left)
A 24 inch Samsung monitor (Right)
Blue Snowball Microphone
Razer Galiathus Mouse pad

Is that a mini-fridge i see in the bottom corner?

average_name

Career
Reaction score
I admit, macbooks are so much better then windows when it comes to web-browsing.. If I was on my mac I would have been able to navigate through hours of web pages without a single advertisement popping up.. Although I just opened firefox and from the time I went from google to your reply I recieved about 5 popups and 2 tabs. This is not even avoidable, I have adblocker and it does nothing ;-;
i use chrome adblocker and i rarely (if ever) get popups

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci