• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Show people how to buy donor!!!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
So I brought this up with a mod through skype, and he thought it was a good idea:

Lately, a lot of people have been asking me and other donors why our names are different colors than theirs (Grey instead of theirs, which are green), and we said because we bought donor. They mentioned that they wanted to buy donor but didn't know how.

MCSG - if you tell players how to buy donor (Putting a message in chat every 30 seconds, maybe saying "Want priority access? Buy it here! (Link)), I think a lot more people would buy donor.

A lot of people want to buy donor, but just don't want to look (Don't ask why)! By putting a simple message in chat, a lot more people would buy donor (I think).

This is a very simple idea, that could have a big benefit for MCSG.

Spread the word!

-SliceofBread123

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think there's a bunch of good donor-related guides in the Support-Section.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I think there's a bunch of good donor-related guides in the Support-Section.
But if people aren't even willing to look online (Through the forums) then they wouldn't find it. I'm talking about an in-game type of guide.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But if people aren't even willing to look online (Through the forums) then they wouldn't find it. I'm talking about an in-game type of guide.
Oh, I get it now. A message maybe once a lobby saying "Wanna help the servers and get awesome perks? Click here! *link to donate page*" That would actually be a nice addition, and I don't think it would cause much troubles.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, I get it now. A message maybe once a lobby saying "Wanna help the servers and get awesome perks? Click here! *link to donate page*" That would actually be a nice addition, and I don't think it would cause much troubles.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci