• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shout-out to Team Elite

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Lately I have seen several threads, specifically one that have several different flamewars. These threads are all complaining about Team Elite. I've seen complains about "The hub sucks" or "The renovated lobby is terrible!". What makes me sad is that I have seen only a few comments, out of tens to hundreds, that actually give positive feedback.

Guys, don't hate on Team Elite. They do a fantastic job with their works. Think about it. They are the ones who built the hub. They build the old lobby and renovated the new one. Not to mention they created several awesome maps, such as Fallen Empire, Khamuranah (However you spell it :p), and Solar Frost.

Joshkey had to type up what looks like to be an essay explaining why he built maps for MCSG and it looks like he is just defending himself as everyone is hating on him and his wonderful team. Him, kezzer1995, and Team Elite has changed MCSG forever in a positive way, creating high-quality maps and work for MCSG. I don't want them to leave, as they have made our environment fantastic. I feel bad for TE for all of the negative feedback that has been given, so I just want to say thank you to the TE for creating some amazing work for us! I also want them to know that they have a fan out there. I hope that some people can agree with me that they need a little bit more love.

I hope you all understand where I am going, that Team Elite needs a big more positive attention and some more fans. Thanks for reading.

-Spice

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Lately I have seen several threads, specifically one that have several different flamewars. These threads are all complaining about Team Elite. I've seen complains about "The hub sucks" or "The renovated lobby is terrible!". What makes me sad is that I have seen only a few comments, out of tens to hundreds, that actually give positive feedback.

Guys, don't hate on Team Elite. They do a fantastic job with their works. Think about it. They are the ones who built the hub. They build the old lobby and renovated the new one. Not to mention they created several awesome maps, such as Fallen Empire, Khamuranah (However you spell it :p), and Solar Frost.

Joshkey had to type up what looks like to be an essay explaining why he built maps for MCSG and it looks like he is just defending himself as everyone is hating on him and his wonderful team. Team Elite has changed MCSG forever in a positive way, creating high-quality maps and work for MCSG. I don't want them to leave, as they have made our environment fantastic. I feel bad for TE for all of the negative feedback that has been given, so I just want to say thank you to the TE for creating some amazing work for us! I also want them to know that they have a fan out there. I hope that some people can agree with me that they need a little bit more love.

I hope you all understand where I am going, that Team Elite needs a big more positive attention and some more fans. Thanks for reading.

-Spice
This is to read white text.

I agree, while not everything is great they get way too much hate. The new lobby is fine, it gives nostalgia and a new taste. And that's coming from a player that played during that age.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree totally I played in Beta and it was wonderful and I don't see the problem with this hub and lobby I mean I made the petition which got us the Beta lobby

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
No, Team Xonia is wayyyyyy better than Team Elite. Just joking. TE is a great build team, no matter what anyone else says.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels some guilt for the team. I hope Joshkey sees this.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't see any flamewars about TE, but I just gotta say, the hub is an awesome idea and an awesome build. I could never build anything like that. And the new (old) renovated lobby is amazing too. It brings back the old memories from beta, and at the same time, it has the new blocks from after beta ;)

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't see any flamewars about TE, but I just gotta say, the hub is an awesome idea and an awesome build. I could never build anything like that. And the new (old) renovated lobby is amazing too. It brings back the old memories from beta, and at the same time, it has the new blocks from after beta ;)
Trust me, if you look around on the forums, you'll find references. :p

But I totally agree! I only got to play the beta lobby for about 3 days before they switches. And with the new blocks, it looks kinda neat!

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Joshkey had to type up what looks like to be an essay explaining why he built maps for MCSG and it looks like he is just defending himself as everyone is hating on him and his wonderful team. Team Elite has changed MCSG forever in a positive way, creating high-quality maps and work for MCSG. I don't want them to leave, as they have made our environment fantastic. I feel bad for TE for all of the negative feedback that has been given, so I just want to say thank you to the TE for creating some amazing work for us! I also want them to know that they have a fan out there. I hope that some people can agree with me that they need a little bit more love.

-Spice
Finally. I was just about to make one of these.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for completely summing up my thoughts on the matter in one post. I really liked their old style, but I am willing to accept change and see where it takes us. So far, I don't see why this change would be a bad thing. Thanks Team Elite for making such high quality maps. :)
(P.S. I need to white-list so I can build my trial. ;))

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I feel like the opinions of a few are being pushed onto everyone, I've seen so many posts of how the "community" is ungrateful etc. and yes there are the people who complain but they are more noticeable than the ones who are positive as the negative ones cause more of a reaction so get more posts on them and get more notice. I think the hate towards Team elite is unfounded as they have put a lot of hard work into their maps and they have produced quality maps, Khamunrah being one of my favourite maps (excuse the spelling) I do agree with some people that not all of their maps have been perfect in my opinion e.g. hell games but to say all of their maps are bad is just a stupid move. Really we should just ignore all the negative posts trying to cause a flame war , they will get bored eventually. If anything I think a poll should be created to actually see people's thoughts to see how the community really feels as a whole.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
People don't have to support Team Elite if they don't want to. If they don't like their builds, that's there opinion. You can't change that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci