• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should we raise the map repeat limit?

Should the map repeat limit be raised?

• No, keep it at 2 for all servers

Votes: 171 33.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 3 (2 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 145 28.2%
  • Yes, raise it to 4 (3 for 48-player servers)

Votes: 199 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it should be kept to 2, some of the maps are really good and deserve to be played, even SG4 isn't really getting overplayed (On CA servers) so I think a limit of 2 is appropriate.
I think SG4 is played less often now because of all the new maps. I can't be sure if it will come back to how much it was played, but I doubt it at this point because some of the new maps people really like, such as Valleyside University and the new Breeze Islands. But since the original Breeze Island is overplayed (and that's only because people want to play the original after playing the new ones for now I think) I would still want the map repeat limit to be increased to 3. I understand your opinion though.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I think SG4 is played less often now because of all the new maps. I can't be sure if it will come back to how much it was played, but I doubt it at this point because some of the new maps people really like, such as Valleyside University and the new Breeze Islands. But since the original Breeze Island is overplayed (and that's only because people want to play the original after playing the new ones for now I think) I would still want the map repeat limit to be increased to 3. I understand your opinion though.
I understand yours too, seeing as the favorite maps could possibly be different on EU and CA.

X_Sushi_Ninja_X

Spectator
Reaction score
Well even though i like the new remakes of Breeze Island were still basically playing the Breeze but if ice and fire..

X_Sushi_Ninja_X

Spectator
Reaction score
LOL totally made the sentence wrond it was supposed to be:Well even though i like the new remakes of breeze island we are still basicaly playing the same map over and over again but with ice and fire

L

Lululioness

LOL totally made the sentence wrond it was supposed to be:Well even though i like the new remakes of breeze island we are still basicaly playing the same map over and over again but with ice and fire
Theres an edit button xP Next to reply and delete.

EpicDonkey66

Survivor
Reaction score
I say 2 because even though people don't want to have an infinite loop of breeze, I myself think the new breeze maps are awesome. But, with the original breeze still there, well IDK

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I originally voted 2, but I wish I voted 4. I've played so much Breeze in the last 24 hours I'm legitimately getting freaking headaches off of it.

MCSG, what are you doing to me..

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I originally voted 2, but I wish I voted 4. I've played so much Breeze in the last 24 hours I'm legitimately getting freaking headaches off of it.

MCSG, what are you doing to me..
Exactly why i do not want Breeze on Hive even though you can't skip

kitty777

Spectator
Reaction score
hi i will be creating a map i need your help to make it thanks for all the people that will:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci