• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shiny Pokemon/Shiny Hunt Thread!

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, MCSG! SO a lot of people have been enjoying X and Y, and a lot of people have been getting awesome new shiny Pokemon! Post your glorious shiny Pokemon and/or your current shiny hunt info below (what you're hunting for, method, time it's been taking you, etc.)! Here are the current shinies I have obtained: (images are huge, so I just added the url)
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/298/e/9/untitled_by_chezerony-d6rrajx.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...s_glorious_creature__by_chezerony-d6sazj6.jpg

Good luck with your future hunts and have fun! :D

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shiny count: 3. (Will update post when I catch more/get pictures of the ones I currently have)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
EDIT: Shiny count: 2

I only got a freaking stupid Basculin... out of alll the shinies I could get...

Got a shiny Pyroar just now!!! :D On chad's friend safari! I love you @ChadTheDJ !!!

Last edited:

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I really dislike the idea of shiny farming. Shinies are meant to be an emblem of good luck. Essentially just something to show the luckiest trainers. Farming them is not only massively boring, but defeats the purpose of getting shinies in the first place.

On the actual topic of the thread, I did get one of these:

By random luck in pokemon emerald years ago.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I really dislike the idea of shiny farming. Shinies are meant to be an emblem of good luck. Essentially just something to show the luckiest trainers. Farming them is not only massively boring, but defeats the purpose of getting shinies in the first place.
How does it defeat the purpose? The difference between hunting and RE is that you're actually trying and putting effort towards getting a shiny Pokemon. If you ever hunt, you'll see that the same emotion of joy from finding one randomly is just the same as hunting for one.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
How does it defeat the purpose? The difference between hunting and RE is that you're actually trying and putting effort towards getting a shiny Pokemon. If you ever hunt, you'll see that the same emotion of joy from finding one randomly is just the same as hunting for one.
I assumed we were talking about soft resetting. By hunting, do you mean just getting into battles in areas where the pokemon is with the hope of it being shiny?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci