• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shift Glitch?!?!?

Has the shift glitch ever happened to you?

• It has happened to a friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fishyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been having this problem on MCSG for a long time now. Every now and then, when I try to move, I teleport back to where I was earlier in a matter of seconds. Everyone else says I am shifting, but on my screen I am not. After pressing shift for a couple of times, this gets fixed but sometimes I get stuck in crucial moments for times of 30 -40 seconds. This gets pretty annoying and I wanted to know your guys's opinion on this. Have you ever had this happen to you?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been having this problem on MCSG for a long time now. Every now and then, when I try to move, I teleport back to where I was earlier in a matter of seconds. Everyone else says I am shifting, but on my screen I am not. After pressing shift for a couple of times, this gets fixed but sometimes I get stuck in crucial moments for times of 30 -40 seconds. This gets pretty annoying and I wanted to know your guys's opinion on this. Have you ever had this happen to you?
Are you sure you aren't ghosting?

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had this too, fix it by shifting and you'll be okay.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Yeah you just have to shift once or twice and it will be okay again. I used to have this problem like last year.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Now I remember, I had this problem last Septemberish. I actually didn't know that shifting would fix the issue, I actually right clicked my sword and it seemed to work. Does that still work though?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Do you type /gf - other than that I usually just get another player or a teammate to hit me out of it. It usually works, as weird as it seems.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps if you change your Minecraft version, it would fix the issue, or if you have any external modifications installed in your Minecraft client, it could be affected that way, I don't really see it being the server a this s not a crucial glitch that is happening to many players, it seems you and a couple other users in the past. Anyways, if you do find a solution to the issue, contact me, and post it here! :)

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This happens to me all the time I just SPAM shift and SPAM blocking my swords and it fixes itself

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci