• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share your favorite map!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fortress Pyke, Survival Kingdom, SG2, SG4, and Valleyside are probably my five favorite. For me they have all stood the test of time. Each and every one of these maps has kept my interest for the whole time they have been on the server because of multiple aspects. I like the aesthetics on each, chest placement and tiering could be better on some but overall they're fine, and the fact that a couple of those maps are rather nostalgic for me.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite map is Holiday Resort. 1) I never die early in the game. 2) I know the location of almost every tier 2 in the game if not all of them. 3) That map is just beautiful and well made.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Fortress Pyke. I never get tired of playing that map. My second favorite is Origins.

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
Lobby Games
Why:
Lobby games simply is decently tiered, looks amazing and has some "different" gameplay aspects. There are so many ways to approach a given fight. It's just a phenomenal map in my opinion.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Games 69 (ikik #rebelll)
Edit: In all seriousness, The Survival Games 4.

E

Ephiza

Even though this is a necro, still on topic.

favorite map for pvp? Icarus, SG4, or Valleyside. Icarus is great with the 2nd layer, since it's pretty much all flat, as well as running around spam.
For everything? Turbulence. It has flat areas, it has a decent amount of tier two's, where you still need a route, and is a map I just really like ;). cadbane4321
For looks? Holiday with shaders looks pretty good :).

Off topic, but rexxyy is that Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinity in that signature!?!

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
By far Valleyside. The construction is beautiful, and makes for very good PvP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci