• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shakyness.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Now, I don't know where else to put this, so if it's in the wrong section, can a mod please move this? Thanks.

So the past games when I've been playing. I have noticed I tend to shake a lot. I don't know why, but it's really effecting my PvP. Is there like some way to stop this from happening?

Things to note:
60 sensitivity
Razer Deathadder 6400 DPI

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Turn down your DPI?
The thing is, it'a only minecraft though. It's fine for other games I play.
(Note I'm no where near a computer wizard, so I have no clue how to do that. I also share the computer with my sister, who also plays games on it.)

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
What do you mean? Does your mouse or screen shake?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is that you might be nervous/excited.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I too get nervous for the most random things, I sweat a lot when playing MCSG. As for your shaking just keep calm and try and lower yourself to a level in which you feel calm.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get this all the time, whenever i kill a big team or have a good fight, don't worry it gets better with time.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I used to have this, but I kinda just got over it. MCSG isn't as exciting as it used to be.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
This happens a lot to me. It's normally when I defeat someone in a good fight or take out a lot of teams in a game. It might be cause you are getting a bit nervous that you are going to lose or something along those lines.

Samcaldwell

Spectator
Reaction score
This used to happen to me, I began to play ALOT, I played in a more relaxed tone and I stopped having any feeling of shakiness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci