• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shaded Minecraft Skins [Free]

FerrariDriveBy

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name:FerrariDriveBy
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible):All shaded
Will You Give Me Credit? How?:Youtube?

Reaction score
IGN: killyourbutt
Description of what you want (Detail): All shaded
Will you give me credit? (How?): I will link anyone that ask who shaded my skin.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Closed Until Further Notice. I will try to get the last of the skins done though.

TheGiantTiger14

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name: TheGiantTiger
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): just shade it...
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: any way I can if I can :)

Reaction score
In Game Name:123bluebrick
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible):Uh yep detailed like reall good ones! :3
Will You Give Me Credit? How?:Ill probably set my mood as this great guy shaded my skin for me
! On Shkypez

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In Game Name: Yurleth
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): very detailed
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: if now someone ask were i got it from, i'll say from you :D

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
In Game Name: cmclay45
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): a hood on my skin ik this is about shading skins but... i just cant find anyone to give me a hoodie and i cant figure it out if you could do this for me that will be great
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: put you in my sig <3

PyreRo

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: PyreRo
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): I just wanted a skin like #ThatOneTomahawk's but I want the beanie to be red and yellow..Heres a download to his skin: http://minecraft.aggenkeech.com/player/ThatOneTomahawk
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: I will put you in my signature and post on the minecraft forums.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
In Game Name: xExterminate
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): Black hair, black hoodie.
Will You Give Me Credit? How?:
I'll post "Shoutout to Jadarko for making me this cool skin.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
My usual skin has been self-edited on MinerShoes off pandagirl567's skin. I've stopped using it for recording temporarily though because people think it looks too feminine.

IGN: AlgerWaterlow

Skin Description: Blonde hair, dark brown eyes, gray hoodie with blue or black jeans. I don't really care about the shoes but whatever looks like your normal black or white sneakers are fine. I've basically been trying to create a good-looking version of me. I won't post a picture of myself though, as I am pretty self-conscious about my current face. If you REALLY absolutely positively NEED to know, I made a post in the Show Yourself thread a couple of months ago.

Attribution: Your Youtube channel, a Twitter link, this forum page, or whatever link you want goes in the description of every Minecraft video I upload whilst wearing your skin. (Channel is saharamojave). I can't tell your forum rank via my phone, but if you're non-donor and I really REALLY like the skin, I'll consider buying you iron rank for it. If I end up thinking it's better than Tomahawk's skin, that's deserving of diamond as Furry OUTDID himself making that skin and it's just the god among all shaded skins IMHO).

Alternative Method of Delivery: In addition to posting it to Skindex, I would like a copy of the image delivered via attachment to the e-mail of [email protected] ). You could also add me on Skype @bazookapc and send me the file. I have had problems in the past with finding skins on Skindex one day then not being able to find them two weeks later. That is my concern.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci