• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg1, sg2

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never go to pink house or the boat, on SG2 there's an area that has as many chests as pink house (like 2 double tier 2s and 2 tie ones) and NOBODY ever goes there.
??

Where?? Tell me at once!!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Run east from spawn, big

Run east from spawn, big tower on the left. That is all I can say ;) ohh btw it is 3 double teir 1's and 1 double teir 2.
Thanks!!!! <3

Now I'll try to vote for the map more!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It will not be as easy as you think to find it, trust me it is well hidden. Another tip, the front entrance is no good ;)
I keep on trying to get on the map, but no one votes for it. :(:(

Are the chests the same on Classic??

(thanks for the tips, btw)

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
Sg2, first one at the pink house=gg
I never go to the pink house. I usually go another route (which I'm not going to tell you about) and it has 1 tier 2 double chest and quite a few tier 2 single chests. After I finish my route I usually go to the pink house to see if there is anyone there to slaughter. :p

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I never go to the pink house. I usually go another route (which I'm not going to tell you about) and it has 1 tier 2 double chest and quite a few tier 2 single chests. After I finish my route I usually go to the pink house to see if there is anyone there to slaughter. :p
Is that the place in the two twin towers where you climb up the vines and drop down like 2 floors or something?

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
Is that the place in the two twin towers where you climb up the vines and drop down like 2 floors or something?
Uh.. *looks around nervously* no...

Yeah, it is. That's the place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci