• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG:Utopia - 24 players

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer Network

• Yes!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No!

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

vino12

Diamond
Reaction score

SG:Utopia

Builders
huno13
skate_pro
Vino12

Game type

Survival Games ~ 24 players

Map description

24 players gets forced to fight against each other(much dystopi) in an Utopian city, a contrast that breaks anyone entering the game's heart apart. Until there's only one left, as the winner of Survival Games. Maybe this isn't the Utopia you thought it would be we'll soon find out...
"May the odds
ever be in your favor"

Video/screenshots
Updated video:

An overview of the map

Solar panel fields with a lake in the background

Several views of the skyline as well as some sport areas, tennis courts and football(soccer)fields

A kind of futuristic, or should I say modern, train on quartzbridge/aqueduct

cornucopia surroundings with great potential for pvp

Map download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/otim5z7lkfy2dua/SGutopia+(2).rar

Cords of corn:
x: 3
y: 48
z: 17
Map specifies
Radius: 250 blocks
Approximately 220 chests
including redstone contraptions and puzzles with some hidden chests.

We, Vino12, huno13 and skate_pro, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It looks like a good idea for a map, however the default trees need to be removed, and replaced with custom ones, it will certainly make your build better. The builds could also use some more detail, as they seem fairly basic at the moment - especially that quartz bridge.

Also, open areas are great for PVP (or so I am told) but it still looks very empty, try adding at least some more trees in those areas, or other small structures (hay piles, vehicles etc).

Good luck!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Not bad not really the best it could get custom trees that would look a lot better.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love this, it's like not too detailed but I think it would be a great addition

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
It looks like a good idea for a map, however the default trees need to be removed, and replaced with custom ones, it will certainly make your build better.
Most popular SG maps have default trees. Most SG maps with only custom trees aren't popular. Go figure.

I personally think this is a great map that executes modern well, I could see it added on the servers for sure (though 250 radius is a tad big).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci