• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG Timber

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like you could add way more to this map, Like some custom trees and lots more cabins, I'd love to see this as a map.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
How did this map get so many people saying no? It looks very good for PvP,the trees could have looked better but they work,and builds are great. I also like the terraforming ^_^ great job

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Arsenal nice job so far on your map but here are some suggestions to try to get tht map accepted.
  • Custom trees default pine trees are ok but ok is not enough
  • Focal point I don't know what to suggest but something big and important that goes with your current theme
  • There needs to be more to your map then just a town train and a logging camp
  • These are important suggestions which I think you should consider if you ever want to see this map on mcsg in the future. Good luck.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
There's a simplicity about it I enjoy, yet it could be worked on. Anyway, nice map!

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
I really like this, seems like a really nicely set out map with lots of pvp space and opportunity take out teams. I would definitely like to play on this map!

Well done :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci