• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG Timber

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Name Of Map: SG Timber

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: arsenalfcgunners and swissymania

Game Type: Survival Games

Description Of The Map: This map is an 1900's logging town, that is currently in action. It features a village near corn, and logged out forests throughout the map. There are roads with logging trucks, and buildings such as a saw mill, train station, and general store. Additionally, there is a logging train pulling a load of logs. The map is incredibly balance in terms of chests, with unlimited possibilities for chest routes. I will include a download link below so you can see the map for yourself, as I can only post so many screenshots below.

ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena: x: -926 y: 58 z: 439

Radius of Map: 220

Download the map: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c17w4qln9slvmnb/SGTimber.1_(1)_(1).zip
Note: You may not use this map without my permission for any use other than viewing it. If there are any issues with the link let me know and I will try to resolve them.

Chest stats:
  • Lots of tier 1s, with a density similar to Holiday Resort or Valleyside.
  • Decent amount of tier 2s, that are well balanced in all directions.
  • Five double tier 2s, one in the general area of each cardinal direction from corn, with the fifth only accessible at night!
Get your head in the map:
Find an error in the map, or have a great suggestion, (We can still make changes) and we will add your head to the secret credits room as a thank you for your contribution.

I, arsenalfcgunners agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Sweet Map.
I really think it has the potenial to become one of the maps played a lot!
I hope it gets accepted. Maybe add a few more tier twos so it's a good map for clan battles?
Good luck :D

Reaction score
Arsenal...this map is awful.

Just Kidding ;) I actually like this map a lot, and it looks nice. Hopefully it can get accepted. The only problem I see with it, is that it is too much like other maps, but on the contrary : different in it's own way. Good Luck, and I hope I can play on it ;)

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont like most maps having the same sort of theme as this but.. SG Timber looks actually extremely good for pvp and the builds look great!
This is a must have for mcsg!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I dont like most maps having the same sort of theme as this but.. SG Timber looks actually extremely good for pvp and the builds look great!
This is a must have for mcsg!
Wow thanks!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The builds look cool, but the terrain (Terraforming & grass / flowers etc) could use some work. Also, the trees don't look too good.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I do like this map, but there are a few things I think you could improve on.

- The spread of flowers and grass in the map. In the screenshots, I see images where there is grass in one area and not in the other, try to keep it equal throughout the whole map.

- The trees. I have always preferred custom trees over normal trees, but the big ones aren't that attractive to me.
I mean trees like this. http://gyazo.com/c830078d6c4abd6b910cdd50e923a9aa
But, that is more my personal preference.

Other than that, this is a good map.
+1

Horsman4James

Tribute
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this map. It looks great in the shaders pictures, but I have a feeling that it won't be too great for PvP aspects. I'm sorry to say, but I don't like the map too much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci