• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG MAP: VILLAGE PARADISE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Video or not, look at the numerous maps on here. Notice how they all have screenshots. Screenshots are an excellent way to briefly examine the map. A video doesn't cover too much.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If you're not willing to go the extra mile and post screenshots, you're not going to be getting much marks in the looks department.

EDIT:
I watched the trailer and the buildings look very good, but there is way too much water and there isn't enough podiums at the cornucopia.

Prismatic_

Spectator
Reaction score
You guys are butts D:

First of all, you're posting your map here on this very form for others to critique and discuss it. Many people have suggested idea to help improve your map yet you refuse it and continue to go your way. Along with that, you have just "insulted" everyone who has replied to this thread by calling them a "butt." Not sure if that's offensive to anyone, but nevertheless, you are being stubborn and slightly annoying. I'd suggest taking all of these ideas into consideration and not fight against them or you will just make yourself look like a fool. Thanks or your time and oh, one more thing, I think you should add some screenshots. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci