• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Map update: Fixes, removals and new additions!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

Hello tributes!

This is a thread all about the map updates coming out with our Xime v2 update on the 12th of November! We figured maps may need their own thread as there's quite a lot of information, so without further adieu lets hop to it!

Starting off I'd like to write a little piece here about our beloved former admin Dave who recently stepped down. Dave spearheaded most of the map work over the last 2 years and changed MCGamer and the map team for the better - so this is a huge thank you to him! We hope he does well with his future endeavors and continues to contribute amazing maps through Team Elite. Make sure to say hey if you see him around as a VIP!

Next, removals. This round we say goodbye to the following maps on SG!​
  • Eye of Horus
  • Enchanted Forest
  • Excavation Zero
  • Ancient Japan
  • Hub Games
Make sure to play them one last time before they're removed!​

Here are the map bugs fixed in this round of pushes on SG! If you have any to report, make sure to message AlpakaWhacker, CAmadeusA or myself (LadyOfLove) with the information, or email us at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] respectively.​
  • Alaskan Village deathmatch podiums
  • Dracarys deathmatch podiums
  • Winds of Change deathmatch podiums
  • Remnant corn fix: You can now escape the well in the middle easily!
  • Survival games 3: (120 Version) plenty more chests to make the 120 map funner and a redstone fix!
  • Lobby Games: Blimp chests rebalanced.
And finally.. the new additions! This is the part I know some of you have been waiting for!​

We're welcoming Shady Hollow, The Lost Zoo and Par 72, Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the machine and SG: Adrenaline to our 24 player servers and La Broncanterie to our 48 player servers!
So a quick congratulations to Lemonz87, Elavity, AlphaDanny, Schnogot, SuperxAndrew, cadbane4321 and Ninetailefox92.​

And finally, updates of older maps! We can thank the amazing Red Forest build team for these - both Icarus and Moonbase 9 have some serious updates. Their names, respectively, are now Icarus: Fallen and Return to Moonbase 9. The two maps also have new deathmatch arenas and improvements across the board.

And for now, that's all folks! I hope you enjoy this round of updates to herald in Xime v2! This update was brought to you by AlpakaWhacker, CAmadeusA and LadyOfLove

Last edited by a moderator:

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Yes, new maps will benefit the server and show new players our style :D

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the new maps, although I a bit sad that Hub Games is being removed ;(

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Nice! Wasn't expect some of them.. but I can't wait to play on these!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci