• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG Map - Solar Frost

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
1. :O "friend". <3
2. I was actually on your profile today. ;P
3. WHAT. It better be awesome. Solar Frost is my favorite Map.

Just imagine a sexier corn and extended tunnels, none of your chest routes will be affected.

And I'll never forget our 10+ diamond journey ;)

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Just imagine a sexier corn and extended tunnels, none of your chest routes will be affected.

And I'll never forget our 10+ diamond journey ;)
Read that first sentence and use the darker side of your mind to read that... xD Haha. #4everandeverbby <3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This better be reaaaaaaaaaaly good if it's going to replace my little solar frost. :c

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
This better be reaaaaaaaaaaly good if it's going to replace my little solar frost. :c
I've played on it a bit and I prefer this version. Not much has been changed, just extending tunnels and adding a couple new ones. The corn might need some getting use to however.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I got to play it on the Team Elite server, the gameplay is very exciting!

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
I DISCOVERED A MISTAKE!

Near the living/modern room, there is a 2x1 hole allowing access to the SuperFlat world that makes up the map.

Please fix!

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, after this map has been released, I can say that the map is still enjoyable to play on; I don't think the gameplay is better or worse, but the actual map itself looks better. Only problem is that my old chest route is blocked by a snow block that wasn't meant to be there... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci