• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG Italy - 5% Completed - Team Inferno

Do you like the map idea?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Besa_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Besa.
We are a couple of friends who like playing MCSG, then we decided to create our first customized map ourself, even if we are not the "greatest" building team.

That is the team:

Besays, Riukk, FredTheP

However, we are trying to create a map based on the main italian buildings and traditions, like the Pisa's tower and the Pizza.
The radius of the map will be 225 blocks and the places are going to be flat and suitable for pvp.

Enjoy the screenshots!

The cornucopia as a Pizza

The Pisa's tower

The Colosseum

Besa_

Spectator
Reaction score
looks cool. gl with this project :p
Thank you :D
Its so cool! Do you need some help I would love to help.
We need to explain ourself in our own language, because some players of our team doesn't speak english, sorry:(
It's looking good however please do not add red and stone to the the Colliseum. If you were to use sandstone it would look SOOO much better in my opinion :p
Thank you for the tip! :p

Pizza map = pizza cw

: D
;):D

I absolutely love the Italian theme. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Goodluck! :D
TY:p
Good map tbh
Thanks!
Looks nice so far ^_^ Keep up the good work :D
:D

This is a really cool project! But right now it looks kinda plain and too flat IMO. Then again it's only 5% completed so that opinion doesn't mean a thing! Will be really cool seeing an Italy-themed map being featured on the MCSG servers!
Good luck. :)
ps: my 200th post :D
Thank you! :cool:

Last edited:

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
Its so cool! Do you need some help I would love to help.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's looking good however please do not add red and stone to the the Colliseum. If you were to use sandstone it would look SOOO much better in my opinion :p

H

Hunter

I absolutely love the Italian theme. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Goodluck! :D

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a really cool project! But right now it looks kinda plain and too flat IMO. Then again it's only 5% completed so that opinion doesn't mean a thing! Will be really cool seeing an Italy-themed map being featured on the MCSG servers!
Good luck. :)
ps: my 200th post :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci