• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Eruption!

Your opinion of the map

• Looks good

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Terrible map

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Also please be sure to use the map template and fill out the disclaimer, located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-guidelines.91715/

Thankyou!

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Such Wow. I love it. May the best PvP-Map one could ever make. Okay, if you fisheer with me. Innafor you how good fight in a cw etc you could have on this map.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
The only problem I see is spawn.
Try to make it look more "professional".

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
The map itself looks great, better than I expected actually but the only problem really is the spawn, it looks too unprofessional I guess you can say.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
personally i really like the spawn gives the feeling you are inside a volcano, so i probably wont be changing it

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
personally i really like the spawn gives the feeling you are inside a volcano, so i probably wont be changing it
We're not saying you should change the corn, the corn idea is great it's just how you went about it.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I like the corn idea. Maybe raise the podiums, I feel that would already improve it. Detail the center more? maybe. Just an idea.

bentomkeke

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
tbh, wouldn't be a bad map, it just needs A LOT more detail and Custom trees would suite this map.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I actually love this map, and I hope it gets to mcsg!
Maybe build a bit into the glass to increase the cornucopia size.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
A). Your spawn looks beautiful awesome orgasmic....even my above-average vocabulary has no word in its repertoire for just how DAAMN SEXY that spawn is.

B). We need another Solar Frostyish type map. It can't be as OP as Lost Mine's secrets were, but (though I'm a fan of the Fortunes and Holidays - larger maps), this has potential to be the next Solar Frost.

C). To my somewhat unpracticed eye, you terraformed the volcano in well.

D). A CHINOOK helicopter?!? I love you, Team Pumpkin. <3

This map and Turbulence are now my two favorites for pending maps. Accept both these maps pls I phan. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci