• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Eruption! (Old)

Twister__99

Tribute
Reaction score
This map looks like it has a lot of potential, and the volcano thing is a great idea!

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
tbh I don't see this being added but it looks great for PvP. Make things look nice, I know you're trying to make things look crappy but do it in a way that is appealing still.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
Ugh, I really hate it when people put the Enchantment table at corn. It should always be hidden for the player to find! Plus, more pictures, and more detail! Go on YouTube for some tutorials on how to apply detail, etc.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
The Updates have been complete!!! let me know if you want more improvements. i have updated the photos

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Ugh, I really hate it when people put the Enchantment table at corn. It should always be hidden for the player to find! Plus, more pictures, and more detail! Go on YouTube for some tutorials on how to apply detail, etc.
personally i don't like having to search for the enchantment table, when i'm playing i'd rather it be in the chaos at spawn, but ive moved it anyway

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci