• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG - Cross Roads

J

Joel/MadDawg

I just told you.. the church he made, you stole.
The guy you're arguing with clearly hasn't been around that long, so it is very possible that he has no clue who fox is or what he's built. I'd just drop the whole topic and see how this map pans out.

Tortured_Clown

Tribute
Reaction score
The guy you're arguing with clearly hasn't been around that long, so it is very possible that he has no clue who fox is or what he's built. I'd just drop the whole topic and see how this map pans out.
ive been around for a while, i just dont follow the forums closely

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
There is no attempt of terraforming... also nothing outside the glass. These thing make it feel like the map isn't a super flat world with a bunch of houses.

Tortured_Clown

Tribute
Reaction score
There is no attempt of terraforming... also nothing outside the glass. These thing make it feel like the map isn't a super flat world with a bunch of houses.
if you saw the post i wrote a few days ago, i am updating the map, making it better and doing terraforming etc

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks good just make it bigger 200-250 block radius and terraforming the buildings look good just need to spice up corn abit.

Tortured_Clown

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks good just make it bigger 200-250 block radius and terraforming the buildings look good just need to spice up corn abit.
cheers for that, im making it bigger atm, adding terraforming and just making it more detailed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci