• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg classic issues

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, as I'm sure many of you who play sg Classic have noticed the issues in which some chests contain the same stuff every time such as parkour tree for example. Another issue is the constant rain on sg1. Although the rain isn't that big of a problem it still really bugs me for some reason and I would also love for that to get fixed.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
These are bugs that the developers are aware of and are currently being worked on but the developers do have lives outside of MCSG and are also working very hard on other things at the moment on MCSG (Catching Fire game mode). I am sure that these bugs will be fixed sooner or later.

Also, please post this in the 'Bug Reports' section under SG Classic next time please ;)

Jasp_99

Spectator
Reaction score
but whats is the different diferent maps less health more damage ? what?

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Basically, the only maps are SG1 and SG2 (The first ever two SG maps by Team Vareide). The chests overall have less/worse items in them and therefore it can be harder to survive. The games can take way longer because deathmatch starts with just two people left, so it takes more time. Also, the game clock is one hour, so if there are three people or more left for an hour, it will go to deathmatch rather than regular in which it is only thirty minutes and three people in deathmatch. Hostile mobs are supposed to be turned on and should be out at night/in dark places, but that is being fixed and as of now they aren't spawning. So yeah, it does feel a lot different. Oh yeah, and SG2's chests are sorta bugged right now and have the same items, no clue why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci