• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg classic Hunger

TeddyReloaded

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, My name is TeddyReloaded also known as teddycat14. Can you change the hunger on SG classic? Everytime when I eat 1 raw porkchop my hunger goes down less then 10 seconds. I timed how long the raw porkchop would last and It lasted me 8 seconds. I mean I can't pvp if I have no hunger. Please change the hunger.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
That's actually a Minecraft issue, the hunger part. However, in MCSGv2, or the normal Survival Games, the increased the saturation I think it's called. In SGClassic they use the old plugin without touching it, so there's nothing that prevents the hunger from acting normally. I'm not positive about any of this, but it sounds logical to me :p

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread Moved to SG Classic Discussion

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
If you're good enough to find the food, you should be fine, the only problem is sg4 and everyone has to deal with it, so it's still an even game.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
That's actually a Minecraft issue, the hunger part. However, in MCSGv2, or the normal Survival Games, the increased the saturation I think it's called. In SGClassic they use the old plugin without touching it, so there's nothing that prevents the hunger from acting normally. I'm not positive about any of this, but it sounds logical to me :p
Everything stated here seems accurate.

My advice to anyone facing this problem is to make sure your saturation is good. This means that you try to eat food with high saturation such as gold carrots, cooked pork chops and steaks.

ThePurpleOlive

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with the rest of the posts on here, That's how the old plugin use to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci