• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Challenges!

MashalNory

Survivor
Reaction score
Aviously im new, and im trying to get in the community of mcsg so VOILA! a thread explaining a bunch of cool sg challenges you could try with your friends. Where Else To Do Them Than On MCSG!

Some Random SG Challenges!
1. Quake Pro Challenge
If you access your options menu you should see FOV! turn that full and there you have it quake pro! the point of the challenge is just to survive...its really fun i've recorded once me trying to play it. if you don't know what quake pro is then here you go its basically when you feel like your really tall and feel like you have swiftness.
2. Third person Challenge
Press F5 And There you have it. the hard thing about this one is that you can't see exactly whats in-front of you. oh well its hard to explain it you just have to feel it! Try it and maybe link me to your video or something?
3. No Armor Challenge
And last but not least....NO ARMOR CHALLENGE! Its avious what the rules are...BE NAKED! just collect weapons, food and other sorts of goodies. its might be hard but yeah try and survive a long time!

So never the less these were some fun challenges i have played and seen on other youtube videos...if you did try it out make sure to tell me how it was! or maybe have recorded it leave me a video response!

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MashalNory11
Twitter: @PixelCutie_

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
There has already been a thread listing and explaining a bunch of different SG challenges.

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
You forgot about the no weapon one... but really breeze island is the only map you can do that in....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci