• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers back online and new updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait the boat glitch what do you mean by that i know a couple of the glitches LOL and the blazes spawning was mostly from my iron sponsor friend SinaTux LMFAO :p
Sponsor friend? You can't sponsor anything in Survival Games.

Reaction score
Sponsor friend? You can't sponsor anything in Survival Games.
When i means sponsor i meant donor But hes the one that does the blazes LMAO But my computer could handle that lag it helped me alot with the points when he did that :p also i see your making a team thats cool, think i could be a part ?

Charlie

Spectator
Reaction score
Did you fix that glitch in the 24 player new map where some of the chests are empty no matter what?

Reaction score
So we can access the enchanting table now?
Having enchantment tables will be the worst thing that would happen because if you rack up points and just keep winning games you will get sooooo much XP and if you go into the next game get two diamonds Instantly in the city map you will be the one to win, I think its best off that there isnt any enchantment tables in any of the maps It will jsut give ppl overpowered weapons and make other people that have the same weapon not get a fair chance

Reaction score
Did you fix that glitch in the 24 player new map where some of the chests are empty no matter what?
that happens all lot on mostly all the servers, Like you know there like two chests next to the big capitol building or town hall with the gold on the top well there are two chests next to that building and the 2 chests over there never have anything in them and i think chad should fix that :p

Reaction score
So we updated the plugin and also modified some things with the server:

- Installed AntiCheat as our main anti cheat solution instead of NoCheat
- Installed WorldBorder for blocking spectators who generate more chunks flying outside of the map
- Deathmatch now counts down from 1 minute and warns you before teleport
- Kills give you a minimum of 5 points regardless of their score. Also maximum points should be now more common if you have more than 2000 points (still testing this)
- Cake works now (may be a lie)
- Redstone torches, buttons, levers, and redstone is placable
- Framework for the vote for map in lobby has been started (not functioning yet)
- Blazes spawning have been blocked
- Reset all maps to defaults

If you notice any new bugs, please report them via our bug checker. Sorry for the long downtime but we got a lot done while the servers were offline. Now time for kpwn243 and I to get some ZZZzZzzz
Chad how did you get the little title thing i figured how to do it a hour ago now i forgot and i would like to know also how do i get it to show my character because all it shows is steve skin -_-

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
I know this question is more site related, but is the EU leaderboard still not working or is it just me? I cant search names nor get the cool new signature you guys made. Other than that, all awesome, especially grateful for the deathmatch countdown <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci