• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server updates this weekend (AU downtime?)

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
One does not simply beat the developer in AU1 on the new location.
I may have won the first AU 48-player survival games. Oh, yeah, and the new location is up btw.

scrakgames

Spectator
Reaction score
Last weekend, we moved our EU datacenter to a much better one and reason why the EU was down for some time last weekend in the early AM. This weekend we are happy to announce we are getting a server in Australia (finally I know right?)! With this switch however, there might be an extended downtime due to the servers canceling a day before we get the new one. We will alert you when this happens and let you know when it's back online. Once we open in AU, please let us know and give us feedback for your connection. The server is located in Sydney if anyone wanted to know!

Anyways, more updates this weekend will come to the plugin (mostly stability fixes for 1.5.1 and other things we corrected based on your feedback). Achievements are coming as soon as the developers finish the integration with our website. Just note, when the Achievements go online, you will get spammed for all the past game history (aka wins, time played, and other stat rewards) the first time you join with this feature. Just in FYI as the chat in text will fly if you have a long history with us!

Lastly, our web server was having a little issue today with the resources but we are back up and stable now. Should have been only a temporary issue but we monitoring it very closely if there is any more problems.

i fuc king hate it when we get kicked we should stop this madness now we always waste our time to try to get in a damn server and i bought a donor and it stopped the day after like what the hell so reply whatever but stop this now! Oh and there is so much damn lag like wtf fix it this is an example of bad servers the hive is way coolr and fuc k you whoever kicked bajan so what its not hacking its called mods dumbass!

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Thanks sub so much I can actually hit people now.I'm also getting about 100-300ms it's incredible compare 700-2000ms thanks so much for making this possible and listening to us :)

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
i fuc king hate it when we get kicked we should stop this madness now we always waste our time to try to get in a damn server and i bought a donor and it stopped the day after like what the hell so reply whatever but stop this now! Oh and there is so much damn lag like wtf fix it this is an example of bad servers the hive is way coolr and fuc k you whoever kicked bajan so what its not hacking its called mods dumbass!
why are you complaining about lag on au servers then saying the hive is better which is hosted in eu?
secondly if they called nodus a mod would it be allowed.. no although he did use better sprint which gives him advantages in many ways

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you so very much! Ping has gone down from +650ms to around 250ms (according to the server list).
Sadly, my internet connection is currently too slow to be able to actually play. :(
Maybe once this iron sponsorship runs out I'll get diamond...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Leave.

Matthew83610

Tribute
Reaction score
CHADDDDDDDDDDD
:(
I used to get no lag, now I lag more than playing on US servers. All of my friends (who live in Australia) seem to be getting much more noticeable lag. Please do a test before deciding if you want to stay with these servers as in my opinion they are really bad, I have also had some complaints from other people in the game or from friends and they preferred the old servers.

branone

Career
Reaction score
CHADDDDDDDDDDD
:(
I used to get no lag, now I lag more than playing on US servers. All of my friends (who live in Australia) seem to be getting much more noticeable lag. Please do a test before deciding if you want to stay with these servers as in my opinion they are really bad, I have also had some complaints from other people in the game or from friends and they preferred the old servers.
Are you from Australia? A majority of the people playing on the Au servers are hitting anywhere from 80-200ms which is fantastic, of course people living in Indonesia or Singapore are going to find they won't be getting as good of a connection as what they originally were getting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci