• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathwhizkid

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok First i was just trying to get people to play survival bingo then i got warned ONCE for chat flood then i get muted WITHOUT any chat flooding after the warning

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
The Staff Who muted me will probably know XD itll expire in an hour or so
I was just saying you could post it saying "You have been muted for <TIME> By <MOD>

You know what I mean. So if you say that it expires in a hour I think that this is...
QA:TL

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you believe that you were punished unfairly by a moderator, you can dispute said punishment here: dispute.mcgamer.info.

Additionally, you can provide evidence in the thread or ask Senior Staff to check the evidence on the ban panel to back up your claims that the moderator punished you unfairly, and so that they can be spoken to.

QA;TL.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
If you believe that you were punished unfairly by a moderator, you can dispute said punishment here: dispute.mcgamer.info.

Additionally, you can provide evidence in the thread or ask Senior Staff to check the evidence on the ban panel to back up your claims that the moderator punished you unfairly, and so that they can be spoken to.

QA;TL.
Doing my job for me aren't you Neph :p
What he said is correct.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci