• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serious Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a serious issue in the Minecraft Survival Games. I get killed by a hacker nearly every game, weather it's a guy with better stuff catching me with sprint hack, someone who finds me with wall-hack or something or some guy with way way worse stuff who uses aimbot and forcefield and owns me with no problem and without missing a hit. I know it may be tough to get rid of all the hackers, but maybe instead of working on a new death match (that's way more hacker friendly) you should be putting all your effort into getting rid of as many hackers as possible. It really ruins everything for the people like me who just play for fun and not for points. It's not very fun getting demolished by someone every game I play.
Sincerely,
Dallas

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Join us in our efforts to eliminate all cheaters from MCSG. We can do this, one at a time.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Join us in our efforts to eliminate all cheaters from MCSG. We can do this, one at a time.
Thank you! I really hate seeing these point-greedy jerks ruin the games for our other non-cheating brethren

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
It's sad to see this conversation, while i have seen it so many times before, you can't just go about blaming people for aimbotting because they hit you a lot- that is just baseless assumptions just based on your own impressions. I myself have been incorrectly blamed for aimbotting on other servers, it is not fair judging people that way.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
and i would have to say that it is just as point-greedy to blame good people for hacks as it is to use hacks yourself. Those wall hackers you speak of are probably Skype teamers sitting in spec mode telling the person in-game where to go.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see this conversation, while i have seen it so many times before, you can't just go about blaming people for aimbotting because they hit you a lot- that is just baseless assumptions just based on your own impressions. I myself have been incorrectly blamed for aimbotting on other servers, it is not fair judging people that way.
very true and aimbot is hard to spot sometimes but sprint hack on the other hand is very easy to spot if you are a spectator

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
that is indeed correct, especially if the person using speed hacks is making haste and outrunning you while walking backwards XD.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you guy's can record it and post it in teh Report Abuse it will help us staff out ALOT. Moderators don't really help with new content we are here to help the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci