• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
  1. You're fuking stupid, he reset the battles because 1. we kicked a lot of people, 2. we got new elites, officers, and leaders, and two to start all over again. Stop being a salty, and be happy we posted the other two loses. We didn't reset cause we lost to ur clan. Now exit frome our thread, I don't want any more flame. Just know we beat ur clan 5-4, and don't go saying we're on a 8 win streak etc cause we ended that yesterday lmao. Never seen a clan owner get so salty over a loss. Before you didn't care that we reset our records but now that you caught that L you care? Whatever good battle Fusman.

Last edited: 2 minutes ago
    MrJit, 16 minutes agoReport
    #1393Like + Quote Reply

2. MrJitSurvivor

This kid is sucha pusssssy, the only one not posting loss is you dumbass. "Reset battles" Nah just didn't wanna put a loss to Curse. CurseClan @FusionnuggetsBetter start eating those marshmallows ;D
    If you don't know what happened then don't get in this Omar. We posted the 2 loses after we reset cb records, but they don't understand we aren't posting the first one because we reset from that. If they don't want to post the L it's fine. They still know they caught that big L.

Last edited: 3 minutes ago
    MrJit, 11 minutes agoReport
    #1394Like + Quote Reply

3. MrJitSurvivor

Mad cause bad
    Why are you talking, Cosmic isn't any better. You guys were up 0-4 and still lost 5-4. Don't blame Excl for "bad" leading cause it's still embarrassing that you still couldn't win 1 round.
that was 10 minutes ago...
What was the point of that?

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
You didn't have to edit it lmao I don't care if you call me Muslim, people these days are all talk. In person they can't say sht. Call me Muslim cause that's what I am.
OMAR LOL, U SAID PEOPLE WON'T SAY Good IN PERSON LMAO. BRO YOU'RE SMALLER THEN ME LMAO. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE A BIG MAN LOL

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
You're fuking stupid, he reset the battles because 1. we kicked a lot of people, 2. we got new elites, officers, and leaders, and two to start all over again. Stop being a salty, and be happy we posted the other two loses. We didn't reset cause we lost to ur clan. Now exit frome our thread, I don't want any more flame. Just know we beat ur clan 5-4, and don't go saying we're on a 8 win streak etc cause we ended that yesterday lmao. Never seen a clan owner get so salty over a loss. Before you didn't care that we reset our records but now that you caught that L you care? Whatever good battle Fusman.
i dont care we talked about this that was just my response to u guys asking us to post L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci