• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Seed MCSG Map anyone?

Should I make an MCSG map or two that are build upon famous seeds?

• Total voters

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, guys! I've been thinking about making an MCSG map or two for awhile now, so I have been thinking about what to make it like... Soo.....

What would you guys think if I took some of the most famous Minecraft seeds (ex: Glacier, Gargamal, gimmeavillage, ect) and turn them into MCSG maps?
Please tell me what you think, what seed I should do (If anything), and any tips/tricks for making MCSG maps.

And please, don't steal this idea. I worked hard on thinking about it, and I hope to get one of my maps into the MCSG servers.

Thanks for reading!
~cmhcraft12

Reaction score
Hmm, well, I'm fairly certain that Glacier and Gargamal were only pre-1.8 seeds, so it might be a little difficult to get those.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm, well, I'm fairly certain that Glacier and Gargamal were only pre-1.8 seeds, so it might be a little difficult to get those.
I know. I was just hoping that I could find some sort of seed/map download for it on the Forums. :p

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Rule #1: Never build a Mcsg arena upon a seed.

Remember that kids!

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok. I'm actually working on an MCSG map that I made from Worldpainter right now. Hope you guys like it when it's done! :D

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
If you want, the seed I used for my Sg map was Krench. It had large biomes on and it made an amazing Taiga biome. (large snow topped cliffs-sigh-)

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
It's ok, guys. I'm making an MCSG map already. The world is made from Worldpainter. (A seperate client)
It currently has; a few GIANT mountains, a Jungle, a WIP Village, a Lighthouse, an Island with a hobo house (We're going to put a castle/tower on it somewhere), a Volcano, a Corn IN the Volcano, traps, ect.
So, it's going very well, so far. :)

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
I already have some pictures of it on my Thread about it. Look this up in the MCSG website search bar: Minecraft Bros. Survival Games
I have pictures of the Corn and the WIP Town. (The town is slightly outdated. It now has a Tower of Power, a Challenge house, and... I forget, but there is something else in it.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci