• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

See you.

YariNoSentan

Spectator
Reaction score
the MCSG community has been apart of my life for longer than I can remember. I have been playing for longer than I can remember and will continue. I decided now is my time to come clean and then disappear, make a fresh start with a new name. Back about 3 years ago, I downloaded a game called 'Minecraft' at the time I was a big call of duty player and was known as ShAdOw_MoNkEy12 on PS3, you can still find me, I was a huge player of MW3. When I (should I say my mom) bought the game I named myself 'SHADOWMONKEY19' to keep it going, Shadow Monkey. I started off with playing just singleplayer, until I started watching a YouTuber with the name 'BajanCanadian'. He played a lot of Hunger Games, and I was in love. I loved the concept of the game and wanted to try it for myself, so I did. I joined the MCSG community and played. A lot. I was bad, don't get me kidding it took me around 500 games to get my first win, and I didn't even kill anyone, the other burnt to death in a 1v1. From there I started improving, a lot. I began getting a lot of wins and slowly but surely made it to 100 wins. I uploaded a video of it, here it is:
. yeah, I used to be a sqweeker (if thats how you spell it) Moving on from there, I started to get a lot more wins. Before I knew it, I was at 500 wins. By that time, I was getting bored of the 'SHADOWMONKEY19' name and wanted to have a second account. My friend (allstarcole) and I created an account, called Eclisspur. We were really good on it, we kept a steady 1/2.2 for the most part until we hit 100 wins. From there, I began using it as my main and I would have had over 700 wins on my ShadowMonkey account if I never switched. I then, again, fell out of lines with myself and decided to make ANOTHER account, one to use for YouTube called 'SimplicityMC' and I was quite decent on it, I used it by myself. On this account, I had already made friends with 'SilentGladiators', 'Potent', and even more clans which I still hold dear, those memories, to this day. on SimplicityMC I met so many new people, and really bonded with a certain few. One being known as to me, Poofy, but to some will know him as 'RedFrostYT' or 'ItsGravityYT'. We played everyday together, we bonded a lot. from there, I lost my interest in MCSG. Not that, but it had become my up most priority in Grade 8 with over 1100 wins with all my accounts and my grades were dropping, from 90's, to 80's to 60's... It didn't stop. At the end of the summer, last summer in fact, I decided to call it quits. I needed to do well in highschool so I quit, everything. No more Minecraft for me. Then, I couldn't help myself. I had raised my grades, and was ready to get back into it. I thought though 'I don't want back in with the same name, what do I do?' Well, I guess you can say I waited. Waited for the name change, and then changed names dozens of times until I became 'YariNoSentan'. I have been climbing the leaderboards with that name, and I have actually gotten quite high, almost in the 700 ranks. So here I am, telling you all what I've done and why I'm leaving. I'm leaving it all, and making a new name, new everything. It's going to be original, and I'm most likely deleting my Skype. There may be a select few I am going to tell about my new account because of our close relationship, but to everyone else who is reading this and you recognize 'YariNoSentan', 'OopsTipsy', 'SimplicityMC', 'SHADOWMONKEY19', or 'Eclisspur' then thank you. Thank you for making this journey up until where we are now an amazing one, and I cannot tell you how happy I am for being apart of this all. Once I arrive back home from Minecon, the new me has begun and I'm leaving the old me behind. I'm sorry to all that I will most likely not speak to again, you guys are great. I am going to be changing my name the 30th, and after that, I'm gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci