• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Secondaires (Us/Ca Division)

KidCatHero1

Spectator
Reaction score
- Wins: 170- Games Played: 795
- Must Have Skype: pixelmontrainer
- PvP strengths: Bow/Sword
- PvP weaknesses: Fishing rod
- How active will you be?: 1-10 7
- Your age. dont lie: 15
- Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I was apart of it before
- Past Clans: secondary (original),Helios

deltaJ2001

Platinum
Reaction score
- Wins: 170- Games Played: 795
- Must Have Skype: pixelmontrainer
- PvP strengths: Bow/Sword
- PvP weaknesses: Fishing rod

- How active will you be?: 1-10 7
- Your age. dont lie: 15
- Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I was apart of it before

- Past Clans: secondary (original),Helios
Accpeted As Member

RenegadeMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Resolved.

To the Leader of the clan, deltaJ2001 : Please be respectful towards another clan when posting the win or the loss against them on your clan thread. Thank you. :)
Thank you Nephilim, and we ha fun during the clan battle #Secondaries :3 it's understandable that you weren't happy after the loss but sometimes it happens and you have to deal with it. I never like losing but it's apart of clan. You just move on and win more clan battles! This clan has great potential by the way! <3

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
Resolved.

To the Leader of the clan, deltaJ2001 : Please be respectful towards another clan when posting the win or the loss against them on your clan thread. Thank you. :)
Today my clan #Cursed challenged this clan to a 3v3 cb! with daves rules! and we had won 4-2! the have not yet posted the loss and i think the won't put it ever! plz resolve this as u r a mod <3

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Today my clan #Cursed challenged this clan to a 3v3 cb! with daves rules! and we had won 4-2! the have not yet posted the loss and i think the won't put it ever! plz resolve this as u r a mod <3
Hey there,

I am afraid that you will need to resolve this problem with the leader of the other clan yourself, like it is stated in the Official Clan Rules thread:
9. The MCGamer staff do not take on the duty of managing the current affairs between clans. Henceforth, players are to not pester staff regarding a clan posting false scores or falsifying any form of public display of clan information. Our staff will only deal with the users if they have specifically broken any of the above mentioned rules or any of the official MCGamer rules.
But if this clan battle happened only recently, just give them some more time to put the loss on their thread. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci