• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Screen per Fusioncraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
1 more thing, I still can't realize how you got Mod o_O
Kind(unlike you), helpful, and love to help the community. If I pass my interview again I can help the community with the staff team once again ^-^ And make sure people like you are not rude to others :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Kind(unlike you), helpful, and love to help the community. If I pass my interview again I can help the community with the staff team once again ^-^ And make sure people like you are not rude to others :)
How do you know I'm not kind ^-^ Just because I dislike you doesn't mean I'm a rude person in general :*D

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
How do you know I'm not kind ^-^ Just because I dislike you doesn't mean I'm a rude person in general :*D
I am going to stop fighting with you because you just want to get a rise out of me, you call people the way you like but know you will not be respected by others :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I am going to stop fighting with you because you just want to get a rise out of me, you call people the way you like but know you will not be respected by others :)
Sir, I am respected by a lot more people than you are ^ _^

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Locked - due to being pointless.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci