• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Scramble Stats"

King

Experienced
Reaction score
This would definitely be beneficial to players high up on the leaderboard. I know that this would help Youtubers as well since you are still able to find out their disguise name by /stats *famous YT'er* and then the other disguised name. This is a great suggestion and if possible, developers should also create it where a player can toggle it. Let's say they want to disguise but they not their stats as they are rather proud of it and would like other players to notice it, something along those lines.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I know people who (sadly) memorise good players stats so they can stalk and target them. It happens to me, even though my stats are beyond horrendous, if someone wants to target/harass me for some reason and I'm using /d /scramble, they still find me and say my ign ingame. Or sometimes you might like to just play anonymously and not have people to ask you to team etc. I really think this idea should be implemented if possible. :*

r

Experienced
Reaction score
The disguise feature should certainly implement this. This was a feature in March 2015 before the leaderboard update and I do not know why it has changed since then.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
A prime example of this was when JustAHotDog had a hacker go after him on SoloSG, and knew who he was by comparing the stats of the disguised player and Justin.

All for it x3

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Thread moved to "MCGamer Feature Suggestions"

Last edited:

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I though this command was a bit pointless if your stats weren't altered etc.

Note* Would this be a bug if you got those stats perm from /scramble command?

Bradyy_

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it should be made its own command so players who feel like their stats affect their gameplay can handle this issue.

+1

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
No I like killing off the good guys so I can be a bad guy and win :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
There is a command to scramble points, but extending it to stats, would be a great feature :) (/scramble)

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
Well this is a great suggestion!:thumbsup: (y) Even though I do not have any ranks on the servers, I do believe that those with ranks (or are somewhat near the top of the leaderboards)should be treated the same way as others.(Like not getting targeted all the time obviously ;))

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I can totally understand how frustrating it can be, I've been in this situation before on other kit PVP style servers and it's very annoying. Hopefully disguising brings random stats like it used to. Maybe in the next disguise update that could be a thing.

Ava, I request you consider this. ^_^

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci