• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scout325

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my goodbye.
~
What happened and why am I leaving
~
I would like to thank everyone for the great times on this server and I would love that everything what have happened today wouldn't happen, but it did. As some of my friends on here know, I got banned on Badlion for Unfair Advantage and I really don't want to be known as a hacker, so I'm leaving this game and moving on. Some people will call me out for hacks from now on but I didn't cheat (believe me or not.) The only reason I'm leaving is that I don't want hate and I don't want to be known as a cheater, even though I didn't cheat. Some people will think that I'm a massive hypocrite (Battey) and I'm sorry if I was a massive Inappropriate body part on a male to some people on here. Bat, I'm sorry for everything that happened lately and I regret calling you out, you were one of my best friends on here and we had a lot of fun before. Now we just argue with each other because I was salty over a game.

As I already said before, I got banned on Badlion for Unfair Advantage and I really don't know how I triggered it and don't know anything about this ban, I wanted to see the logs but my appeal just got denied since Badlion staff think that their anti-cheat is supperior and there can't be any flaws and errors. Everything is possible and every anti-cheat has false bans, even Valve's VAC has flaws. I was basically playing NoDebuff and Kohi ladders on Badlion and did really good, I beat a lot of good people that were over 1800 and I was proud that I was doing so good. I decided to play a little more and as soon as I go into another match I just get banned for Unfair Advantage. I appealed and they told me not to lie and they denied it. I'm leaving Minecraft as I don't want to be known as a cheater.
~
My MCGamer Story
~
I don't really remember when I really joined this server the first time but it was at the time when there was no hub and people used a page to find servers and join servers. I played a little bit and then stopped as I lost interest in Minecraft. I came back in late 2013 or early 2014 and started playing and tried getting good stats. My ratio was 1/7 at that time and I was getting better and better at the game. In June 2014 I was playing a regular SG game on Rugged Lands and I saw a young man named _Minz_ and he asked me to join his clan, he 1v1'ed me that game and told me that I can join as trial, so I did. The clan was called RussianTitans (LOL) which disbanded the next day after I joined. A member of that clan decided to make Horcrux and there I met my first ever friends in this community, QwestorMC, MCRunneR, TreshMC, MrZloy_ and many more. Horcrux was a little clan with no known members in it, we were just a group of friends who played for fun. After a while, we decided to battle EU Rebels which we won again and we were really proud as Rebels was one of the best clan on EU at that time but sadly we disbanded after getting into an argument with them. MCRunneR then made ConclavE and I obviously joined it as it had a lot of my friends in it. I left after some time as I got bored of that clan and the Russian community was really bad in general. My first clan was I applied to after myself leaving ConclavE was Trivium. I really wanted to join that clan as I knew it was the best clan on EU at that time and I was kind of fanboying a couple of people in that clan. The day after I applied for Trivium I got accepted as Trial and I was REALLY happy. I got on TS as soon as I saw the forum post and I got moved into the battle room which had like 15 people in it already, I was really shy so I didn't talk a lot. I got member the next day as people in the clan liked me and I was really happy because of it. I was a loyal Trivium member since then till this day. I got Elite literally the next day I got member since I smacked FellofMC on Cove LOL. After that I just played clan battles and did the regular things that members do in clans, had fun and smacked people in battles. After like a month since I got Elite I got Captain and I was against it since I thought I didn't deserve it. After that I got Leader a month after because I did a lot for the clan as a Staff member and I had to sing a song to Austin_HG, I can't tell you the song name since I would probably get banned of the fourms. We got #1 on EUCLB and we were proud of that, we decided to join USCLB after that and we got #1 on USCLB as well at that time. We had many intense battles, Trivium vs Vortex was probably the most instense clan battle that I've ever played. Me and someone else 2v6'ed Vortex when the score was 2-4 to them, making it 3-4 and after that we crushed them and in the end we won 5-4. Trivium was like a second home for me and the people in it were like a second family to me. Trivium unfortunetely disbanded some time after since most of the people quit and I just kept clan hopping and made it to Rasclarts. In Rasclarts I met a lot of nice people but I left it shortly as Trivium was coming back and a lot of people who were apart of it a long time ago came back. We did really good and got back to #1 on EUCLB and then my ban happened and now I'm here writing my really long MCGamer story. I love every single person from Trivium I joined. Austin_HG, RyskaV2, FellofMC, mice9, BACONSTRIPZzUK, Beaver and many other great people.
~
Austin_HG Thank you for Trivium and thank you for accepting me into it. You became my best friend in no time and I can't thank you enough for all the help and all the things you've done for me in this community. Enjoy your time being unbanned on MCGamer, don't get my account banned ;)

RyskaV2 You were a freaking ragerman and also incredibly good when I joined Trivium, always raged at people though and you always ended up being loved even though you probably hurt a lot of people with your raging. I remember when I did good in an inter clan battle and you raged at me for apparently hacking on you and Mice. You kept spamming #DemoteScout for like 30 minutes straight until you just left every Trivium chat and deleted everyone on Skype. These were the days that I miss, this was the Trivium I liked the most XD But seriously though, you're also one of my best friends I've had in this community.

Beaver ragerman, you're not worth a paragraph gg gg

StealthyGamer You, young man, are one of my best friends in this community. I always had fun playing with you and I always tried getting you in Trivium even though you always denied every invitation. You're also an MCSG sweat.

FellofMC You're my first friend in Trivium, you were the one who started speaking to me first and we actually became good friends. I still remember the first time we've spoken to each other, you joined the channel I was in and then you asked if I want to do some Cove 1v1s. You got smacked and then told Austin about me, he then promoted me to Elite even though that was kind of random. Good times, man.

mice9 I don't know if you still check forums at all but listen, you're the funniest guy I've ever talked to and we had loads of fun together. I wish we could talk again sometime.

@RestOfTrivium I love you guys, thanks for the good times. I might come back.

Battey You're chill and a funny dude, sorry for our argument recently. I don't want you to hate me.

jonnysurvives You, sir, are a god. One of the best players ever and also one of my good friends. Keep your original brofam!
~
I don't know what else to say, thank you for everything. I just don't want to be known as a cheater.
Scout = Out

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go.. You are a really good player and I believe that you didn't hack (lol).
Anyways, good luck in life, pce out. ;-;

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye :cc

yeah I agree with you about the badlion anti-cheat, i mean its gr8 but not perfect and people need to stop literally worshipping it i stg

also that song is my jam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci