• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff SammyMariee - Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyMariee

Platinum
Reaction score
A year ago I found a youtuber named ThatOneTomahawk. I instantly fell in love with him and his commentating skills. I always thought Minecraft was stupid. It was a game meant for 8 year-old boys. Little did I know that this game would change my life. I never thought that I could meet some of my best friends online.

After a month of me playing, I made my first online friend. Horsewight. She was an amazing friend to me. We would always sit there playing MCSG, in our skype calls for hours and hours. She was my original “twin”. We always matched our skins, sucked at Minecraft together, played factions, and just had a blast. After awhile, we made other friends who have forgotten me. Eventually, I found out what TeamSpeak was. I met my old best friend Veronica, or DiamondGirl2017, because of a YouTuber named Pokediger1. We became best friends, and I actually made my first friend who was a staff member because of her: Diar. I was terrified of staff, since I never talked to them before. But Diar opened up to us and became really good friends with us. Then, we met more staff. I was going to be best friends with Veronica for a year sometime in December. Luckily, I made new friends and I can’t thank them enough for letting me in. But, this isn’t my MCGamer experience. This is my letter to tell all of you guys that yes, I am resigning. My MCGamer experience is over. I feel as if I’m not needed on the staff team anymore. Anyway, below are some people who have made my life 10x better, and my MCGamer experience amazing.

GetRidaHim – Rida, you’re amazing. I can’t thank you enough for being one of my “Babes” and also my one of my best friends. You’re a better singer than me, and I say don’t give up on it xD.

Jodimo - You’re one of my favorite people to talk to about serious topics, and you’re one of my best friends. And please, don’t let someone get into your head and mess with your emotions. You’re too good of a person to let someone treat you like crap and let them walk over you. You’re an amazing Sr. Mod. Thank you for letting me vent to, and thank you for not judging me when I sat there crying my eyes out.

HolidayResort – RATCHET WITH THE FLUFFY HAIRR! Meet up with me in Australia? Since that’s where we’re from (; . You’re an amazing friend.

Benjamin –Benjamin. There’s so much to say tbh. I care about you so much, and you’re one of my all time favorite people. Not saying everything here because you basically know it all. But, just know, I’m going to be there for you no matter what, and whenever. Even though where we stand is different, I still do care about you.

Celine | Sphaera - You're my best friend. Without you, I would be nothing. Thank you so much for putting up with me crap. :3 Ily girl.

Annnd, Martin and Haydn- You guys are ratchet, but amazing at the same time. Even though I got in trouble for talking to you guys, I found other ways, and you’re amazing friends. I know that you guys are always gonna be on considering that you’re a couple hours ahead of me, but still. And, even though you guys are bullies, you’re still some of my good friends. Except Martin, he’s a bad turtle.

Staff Team – Everyone on the staff team is so accepting and nice. You guys are all amazing mods, and keep doing what you all are doing.

Last but not least: The community – Thank you for making me feel accepted, and making my MCGamer experience fun. Without all of you, I wouldn’t even had the amazing chance to become a mod.

Thank you everyone. Thank you for accepting me into the community, and thank you to everyone who helped me, became friends with me, and everyone who was there for me – even the people who I used to be best friends with. Thank you for accepting me as a mod, and thank you for being patient with me if I ever got confused, or I didn’t know how to do something. Thank you for letting me be myself, and you’re all amazing. I honestly don’t know what I would do without the amount of support I got from my friends, and to all of those who helped me realize that I actually do matter and that people actually care about me. Thank you for tolerating my sass, and my singing 24/7. I love you all, epically my babes <3

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Woah.

I am quite surprised at this.

Anyways, I talked to you a lot when I first got Moderator, but recently, we haven't talked much at all.

Hopefully we can keep in touch, and I certainly, will miss you being on the staff team.

Best of luck. :)

DerpyBadger

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, didn't see this coming. Even though we didn't speak that much you were a pretty good moderator and all around great person, best of luck in the future c:

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
No!!! Sammy!! :( You were an amazing moderator and you will never be forgotten.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you're resigning- you'll be missed. Thanks for your time!

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Thanks for everything, Sammy! It's makes me sad to see you go, but good luck in the future and best wishes!

M

MattGlowstone

Sammy no :( Im going to miss you, we havent spoke in ages, stay in contact! :( Thanks for everything!

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll miss you! I really wanted to get to know you :(

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
I thought this day would never come... Sammy... you have been one of my bestest friends while I've been a mod here and I don't think I'll ever forget this day. I will miss you :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It sucks to see you go! Although, we didn't talk much, from what I saw you were a hard working member of staff. Good luck in your future endeavors! <33

Reaction score
Everyone moderator I try to talk to about not resigning or being the oldest mods resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci