• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: MeNoCare
Past Clans: Unique, Harambe US.
Why would you like to join?: Because I think it would be a really good experience for me cause I get to play with good players and we get to chill and watch movies. I know people from this clan and I consider them as friends :p
GL.....Rocky watch out for this one

Varsity

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: gfgfgfgfgf and darkraiXD
Past Clans: alot but most recent Dark
Why would you like to join?: I know some of you here and this is gonna be kinda lengthy ish but i just want to say that i dont cheat anymore Andrew. im legit and yall can ss me if you want and i will let people ss me at anytime. Like just let me start fresh and consider what im saying. I dont want to be in this clan just for its pvp i want to be in because of how nice and chill the people are in here. and im also tired of being told to cheat while im in DarkUS considering they still have closet cheaters. Sorry if i did anything to you pcdarkrai idk but whatever thats my Good gl

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
To everyone applying just be active on ts and get to know everyone, we decide in a week or 2 if you get accepted, also if you had problems with any of the members this is your chance to talk to them and hopefully drop the past and fix what happened

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
To everyone applying just be active on ts and get to know everyone, we decide in a week or 2 if you get accepted, also if you had problems with any of the members this is your chance to talk to them and hopefully drop the past and fix what happened
stfu...u sexy bean

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DankBlaze
Past Clans: I have not been in any US clans yet, however over on the EU servers i have been in clans like HellFire, Emperors and Rebels.
Why would you like to join?: I want to be involved with US clans and play clan wars. I am looking for a good clan where I can develop as a player.
I have played with some of the members in the and I had a good time while doing so. I also want to meet new people

KaMauleZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: NotMarl
Past Clans: The Predators, LatinBlade, Precise, Detention, Exteority and Trilogies
Why would you like to join?: I want to join this clan because the spanish clans are so toxic, and the english are legit, yes, i know u were thinking im a beaner xd. But i know play and i know speak english, i have bad pronunciation but i understand all the English, so please give me a chance, im not really bad and im mature, so please.
I hope u read this and understand my situacion.

PD: I dont use the traductor like other kids LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci