• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDailyNoob_S

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN: DailyNoob, Armenis
Past Clans: Kronos And Clique
Why would you like to join?: I would like to play with friends I played with in previous clans.

Known

Gold
Reaction score
I'm legitimately coming back to activity tomorrow hang on there for me folks

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ImDatingAndrea
Past Clans: Audentia, Amnesty, Clarity, Invincible, Angels, Omega, Ancient etc.
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join this clan because this clan is filled with some of my friends and i havent talked to some of them in a while so it would be nice to re unite with them and talk to them again. I also want to join because by looking at this clan i see and recognize all of the players and i am aware of the knowledge/skill each one of them have. I am aware that this is a great clan and that i am looking forward to getting to know all of the members through being on teamspeak and just from playing around. I have recently just came back to Minecraft so i am a little bit rusty but I am starting to get back into the swing of things. I also want to join because i really want to get back into clans. I havent really been in a clan in a long time and i think its time for me to return to the clan community for the remainder of MCSG. I have heard that MCSG might be shutting down and i want to make the most of it and try and put as much time into MCSG as possible.

CristhianDAC

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: CristhianDAC
Past Clans: ProgressiveSkills, Riders, Pancracios, Curse
Why would you like to join?: Due to the fact that I consider this clan one of the most skilled at the time and that I know some people in here and I'd like to meet some other pro minemen, wanna have a good clan and chill. Also, MCGamer is dying and I won't miss the chance to meet y'all :) pvp

Known

Gold
Reaction score
I'm gonna ask for you guys to be flexible with my inactivity for one more day please <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci