• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberUS

Experienced
Reaction score
To those who applied make sure to be active on teamspeak so you have a possibility to be accepted into the clan

pu0kk

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Puok (Pronounced Poke)

Past Clans: I haven't really been in any MCSG clans but i've been in too many badlion clans to count, and i'm also familiar with every SG Clan battle map listed and i also have great teamwork and can listen to directions. I also have great MINECRAFT GAME SENSE!

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join to not only become a better SG Legend but to meet some of the good people in the MCSG community while improving my clan battle skills.

Also, i can't really be active on the ts if no one is in the public channels and i can't poke ;-;

:sleep: :zzz: - Puok.

Kenechi

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SwishGod known as Ken
Past Clans: Forsaken, Power, Feared.
Why would you like to join?: I have expiriance with a lot of the members, the members are good. I can contribute a lot of time to the clan.

Bones

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: VoidMario
Past Clans: WarGodz // Krypton // Radiant // Carpediem . only my past good clans
Why would you like to join?: Idk cuz i like the us pvp and i like ur clan and i want to play in team not being like a star.

ItsChriis

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:adventures900
Past Clans:idk
Why would you like to join?:cause i can

faithfulpvp2

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: VoidMario
Past Clans: WarGodz // Krypton // Radiant // Carpediem . only my past good clans
Why would you like to join?: Idk cuz i like the us pvp and i like ur clan and i want to play in team not being like a star.
IGN:adventures900
Past Clans:idk
Why would you like to join?:cause i can
hangout on ts. so we get to know you more :)

#number1officer right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci